Arsenal

MiG16

You have no idea what would have happened IF Suarez had have signed for Arsenal, he might have broken his leg getting off the team bus before his first match, he might have scored a million goals or he might have actually taken someone's arm off and had it for lunch. You could make up an endless amount of scenarios or outcomes about any player signing for any team.

Really clutching at straws trying to get a rise out of gooner fans with your cloudy crystal balls.

Btw Carms would love to hear more about the inner workings of the FSG board and their business strategies....when you get a chance tongue.png

If my auntie had <deleted> Bob she'd be my uncle.

You seem disappointed that we cannot see into the future and angered that you have to read about what possible scenarios might have been!!

If you can't see the huge mistake made and what could have been possible had the move gone ahead then i'm disappointed in you Bob because it really isn't rocket science. Yes he might have broken his leg. However the more likely scenario would have been and shed load of goals, more points and a title push.

On a final note, if you were not aware that your owners priority is the Boston Red Sox then i apologise but i'm afraid thats how it is. They do however love the global merchandise that Liverpool generate.

i have no interest in the inner workings of FSG, sabermetrics, or any other baseball/rounders related business.

Angered? i don't know how you could surmise such emotion from my mockery.

I'm sure you guys assumed the same as the above highlighted when you were getting aroused by the influx of talent with that 110M spent, but that didn't happen either.

It was a mistake for Arsenal to offer anything under 80M, seeing as the going rate for Bale was around that mark. FSG are business men that think beyond the immediate benefit of short term cash and the long term effect on the whole business had they sold Suarez. John Henry himself said Suarez had a clause and that would make sense of Suarez throwing the toys out went that clause was met. Therefore I doubt he was talking when he said we were not going to sell our prize asset to a rival. That in turn would most definitely have damaged his revenue projections, reputation as owners, the loyalty of the manager and players and fans, the business as a whole etc etc etc. And I guess now he was very very very right.

You never know Carms, your aunt might just have a shiny plum pouch down there, have you checked? biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob

You have no idea what would have happened IF Suarez had have signed for Arsenal, he might have broken his leg getting off the team bus before his first match, he might have scored a million goals or he might have actually taken someone's arm off and had it for lunch. You could make up an endless amount of scenarios or outcomes about any player signing for any team.

Really clutching at straws trying to get a rise out of gooner fans with your cloudy crystal balls.

Btw Carms would love to hear more about the inner workings of the FSG board and their business strategies....when you get a chance tongue.png

You seem disappointed that we cannot see into the future and angered that you have to read about what possible scenarios might have been!!

If you can't see the huge mistake made and what could have been possible had the move gone ahead then i'm disappointed in you Bob because it really isn't rocket science. Yes he might have broken his leg. However the more likely scenario would have been and shed load of goals, more points and a title push.

On a final note, if you were not aware that your owners priority is the Boston Red Sox then i apologise but i'm afraid thats how it is. They do however love the global merchandise that Liverpool generate.

i have no interest in the inner workings of FSG, sabermetrics, or any other baseball/rounders related business.

I'm sure you guys assumed the same as the above highlighted when you were getting aroused by the influx of talent with that 110M spent, but that didn't happen either.

It was a mistake for Arsenal to offer anything under 80M, seeing as the going rate for Bale was around that mark. FSG are business men that think beyond the immediate benefit of short term cash and the long term effect on the whole business had they sold Suarez. John Henry himself said Suarez had a clause and that would make sense of Suarez throwing the toys out went that clause was met. Therefore I doubt he was talking when he said we were not going to sell our prize asset to a rival. That in turn would most definitely have damaged his revenue projections, reputation as owners, the loyalty of the manager and players and fans, the business as a whole etc etc etc. And I guess now he was very very very right.

You never know Carms, your aunt might just have a shiny plum pouch down there, have you checked? biggrin.png

Maybe i'll shave my plums if you lot win the title Bobbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Maybe i'll shave my plums if you lot win the title Bobbiggrin.png

all the young-uns are doing it, liberate yourself Carms biggrin.png

• Like 1

Now that you rabble have finished defacing our lovely forum with your rubbish, may I just remind you that Arsenal went back into the CL spot with a 3-1 win over the Irons?

Fat Sam's face was a picture. A really ugly picture.

Ozil is back for the FA Cup final rehearsal/weekend visit to 'Ull.

• Like 1

Now that you rabble have finished defacing our lovely forum with your rubbish, may I just remind you that Arsenal went back into the CL spot with a 3-1 win over the Irons?

Fat Sam's face was a picture. A really ugly picture.

Ozil is back for the FA Cup final rehearsal/weekend visit to 'Ull.

Nice gesture to the 96 by Mr Giroud with his goal celebration.

• Like 1

To be fair BB it wasn't really the goons who I expected to take the bait 3.gif

• Like 1

To be fair BB it wasn't really the goons who I expected to take the bait 3.gif

hook, line and sinker then wink.png

Back in control of our own destiny - didn't expect that so soon. This amazing season continues to twist and turn. Had Everton down for the win notwithstanding strong showings from Pulis in the last month.

Long way from celebration time. Man City now look like a beatable opportunity at Goodison so we need Everton to drop a couple of points to their former boss at the weekend. Hull away is our toughest remaining fixture on paper - had that one down for a draw at best weeks ago. Cross ref to the cup now makes that game even tougher psychologically and I'd take a point, though of course Arsene is right to insist on driving to win all four remaining fixtures. The prospect of going to Carrow Road with them fighting for survival on the last day of the season already sets the nerves jangling.

Ozil reportedly might be available for Saturday, but I doubt that Wenger will vary the kick-off from the team that started against the Hammers, other than starting Ramsey (looks in ace physical and mental condition already). will be interesting to see if Wenger drops Arteta or Kellstrum to the bench - Wenger is a loyalty freak, so Arteta probably stays. Podolski has earned the right to start every match but that ties a midfielder to the left side to cover his non-defensive @rse, otherwise Vermaelen will be exposed at left back.

The Hull game will tell us nothing about the Cup Final - the Tigers (sorry Hull boys) can't play cup-tied Jelavich nor Shane Long at Wembley. Pity for the neutrals as that would make it a much better spectacle.

• Like 1

Hull City vs Arsenal tomorrow will be shown on Thai TV 9( MCOT)

Sent from my LG-P705 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for that information. It may be in the interest of City to lose and thus help arsenal to get in the top four, then if Arsenal win the cup, at least Hull will get to play in Europe next season.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thanks for that information. It may be in the interest of City to lose and thus help arsenal to get in the top four, then if Arsenal win the cup, at least Hull will get to play in Europe next season.

Interesting take. You must have a maths degree!

If Man U can get points at Everton today I reckon we can afford to lose this one. Clearly not my preference, but I suspect Hull might get a draw at least - our most difficult remaining fixture performance-wise on paper.

Ozil on the bench today for a cameo role late on? Carmine will be glued to the set, waiting to pronounce on evidence of wasted moneylaugh.png

If Man U can get points at Everton today I reckon we can afford to lose this one. Clearly not my preference, but I suspect Hull might get a draw at least - our most difficult remaining fixture performance-wise on paper.

Ozil on the bench today for a cameo role late on? Carmine will be glued to the set, waiting to pronounce on evidence of wasted moneylaugh.png

He'll probably be hiding under the bench incase the ball comes flying his way.

He'll probably be hiding under the bench incase the ball comes flying his way.

...and then he'll trap it, and put it in the net.

The referee will of course disallow it.

Back in control of our own destiny - didn't expect that so soon. This amazing season continues to twist and turn. Had Everton down for the win notwithstanding strong showings from Pulis in the last month.

Long way from celebration time. Man City now look like a beatable opportunity at Goodison so we need Everton to drop a couple of points to their former boss at the weekend. Hull away is our toughest remaining fixture on paper - had that one down for a draw at best weeks ago. Cross ref to the cup now makes that game even tougher psychologically and I'd take a point, though of course Arsene is right to insist on driving to win all four remaining fixtures. The prospect of going to Carrow Road with them fighting for survival on the last day of the season already sets the nerves jangling.

Ozil reportedly might be available for Saturday, but I doubt that Wenger will vary the kick-off from the team that started against the Hammers, other than starting Ramsey (looks in ace physical and mental condition already). will be interesting to see if Wenger drops Arteta or Kellstrum to the bench - Wenger is a loyalty freak, so Arteta probably stays. Podolski has earned the right to start every match but that ties a midfielder to the left side to cover his non-defensive @rse, otherwise Vermaelen will be exposed at left back.

The Hull game will tell us nothing about the Cup Final - the Tigers (sorry Hull boys) can't play cup-tied Jelavich nor Shane Long at Wembley. Pity for the neutrals as that would make it a much better spectacle.

nice to see a 'touch of balance' from someone.

nice to see a 'touch of balance' from someone.

Yeah. I pressed 'like' 4 days ago.

Shame about this one though:

Posted Today, 01:56

Ramires and your assitant coach come out as bigger plonkers than the referee in my book.

Shame about this one though:

Posted Today, 01:56

Ramires and your assitant coach come out as bigger plonkers than the referee in my book.

Why is it a shame? Because it's true?

Especially that fat git that had to be pulled back from the referee.

Petulance amongst Chelsea staff, a trait they all learned off John "Lock up your missus" Terry, who thinks his shit stinks of aftershave (and probably does - Brut 33).

biggrin.png

Disagree chicog.

Mike Dean is an incompetent waster.

The fat git is Rui Faria

• Rui Faria has worked as Jose Mourinho's assistant since the pair's time at Uniao de Leiria in their native Portugal in 2001.
  • Mourinho has described him as his "right arm - the guy that understands best my information and the way I work".

Bringing JT into this is a perverted irrelevance, based on your bias.