Arsenal

MiG16

Giggs sounds like he is from Higher Broughton though doesn't he?

And the fans did actually give him a clap before the match, maybe a lot a Cardiff fans are mates with his brother.

Ah yes, the caring, tightly-knit Giggs family.

clap2.gif

• Like 2

I think your slagging off of Giggs shows me and most wink.png others your knowledge of the game is zero.

Also where i come from has nothing to do with it unless being a keyboard warrior floats your boat and you get some power kick from it ......carry on old boy tongue.png

I think your slagging off of Giggs shows me and most wink.png others your knowledge of the game is zero.

Also where i come from has nothing to do with it unless being a keyboard warrior floats your boat and you get some power kick from it ......carry on old boy tongue.png

No, I was merely wondering if, like most Moaners fans, you actually hail from Essex or Kent?

whistling.gif

Wonder no more wink.png

I am from Salford and were i was born i can walk to Old Trafford .....how about you?

Fortunately 180 miles away in Palmers Green.

The smell dissipates by then unless a busload of Merchandise United supporters happens to wend its way around the North Circular.

thumbsup.gif

No, I was merely wondering if, like most Moaners fans, you actually hail from Essex or Kent?

whistling.gif

I can confirm that I have had the pleasure of meeting MrRed and he is indeed a local. thumbsup.gif

The added bonus was that on the night I met MrRed and nev, it was the City v United derby in which they both gave me grief all night (MrRed more than nev) until City won. T'was a wonderful night biggrin.png

• Like 1

whistling.gif

I can confirm that I have had the pleasure of meeting MrRed and he is indeed a local. thumbsup.gif

The added bonus was that on the night I met MrRed and nev, it was the City v United derby in which they both gave me grief all night (MrRed more than nev) until City won. T'was a wonderful night biggrin.png

I'm gonna kick yer head in of course. w00t.gif

biggrin.pngtongue.png

Nah in fact i will just let my gf do that....doncha love Thailand? laugh.png

whistling.gif

I'm gonna kick yer head in of course. w00t.gif

biggrin.pngtongue.png

Nah in fact i will just let my gf do that....doncha love Thailand? laugh.png

Well she better be quick and brush up on her martial arts. I have a 5 year old daughter who does Tae Kwon Do and she's very protective of me. tongue.png

• Like 1

Well we have some cracking games to watch while we fatten up the turkey and get ready to sing Auld Lang Syne really badly....

Tonight:

Moan U vs Everton

Sat: Moan U v Brown Ales

Sun: Arsenal v Everton

Wed: Napoli v Arsenal (decider for both teams!)

14/12: Manchester Dhabi v Arsenal

15/12 Tiny Totts v Liverpule

23/12 Arsenal v Chelski

26/12 Manchester Dhabi v Liverpule

29/12 Brown Ales v Arsenal

1/1 Moan U vs Tiny Totts

Obviously there a lots of games but those are the standouts to me.

• Like 1

<deleted> apparently.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ups is getting in some practice for January! clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Well it was in the Express which is little more than chip wrapping

All papers that don't fit a person's style are <deleted>. I seem to recall The Mail never budging on the Bale transfer, even when others thought he would 'be a nice little boy and stay' biggrin.png

<deleted> apparently.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ups is getting in some practice for January! Posted Image Posted Image

Any predictions smokes?

Are Spurs having a clear out? Posted Image

Defoe and Benzema in a swap deal. :P