Arsenal

MiG16

Wherever you look, the seamy side of Asia is being lost forever xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png.

Its a worldwide phenomenon led by carnivorous real estate developers and the trolling city officials who snap up their ready, and not easily traced cash. Ah, but its the early morning, I've only had one cup of coffee and I'm breaking my rule of not digressing from football.coffee1.gif

So, I've never seen Sanogo play until very recently. He must have been lights out before, but all I've seen is a tall, rangy, awkward guy with a poor first touch. What am I missing ?

Nothing much. I've already said he's our Carlton Cole.

But he was free.

biggrin.png

Nine point gap down to the dreaded Thursday night spot now. Pretty comfortable position, but let's hope we can stay in at least one of the three competitions to keep the back third interesting. Maybe this is a season when a team can wing the League by just consistently beating all the lesser teams they would be expected to beatsmile.png.

I'll leave the typo - probably more appropriate anyway.

The dour visit to Stoke RFC today.

Mike Jones is reffing and looking at his figures he isn't afraid to use cards if he needs to. Lets hope he understands "Persistent fouling".

Apparently the miserable Stoke knuckle draggers plan on chanting their leg-breaking carthorse's name in the minute at which he nearly ended Ramsey's career, so expect a rousing chorus of "Ryan Shawcross is a w****r".

Mike Jones is reffing and looking at his figures he isn't afraid to use cards if he needs to. Lets hope he understands "Persistent fouling".

Apparently the miserable Stoke knuckle draggers plan on chanting their leg-breaking carthorse's name in the minute at which he nearly ended Ramsey's career, so expect a rousing chorus of "Ryan Shawcross is a w****r".

Not often I want those thugs to win but today I'd be happy with them taking some points from you biggrin.png

• Like 1

Not often I want those thugs to win but today I'd be happy with them taking some points from you biggrin.png

Well you got your wish thanks to yet another imbecilic ref that lets them get away with blue murder.

I'm going out to get pissed.

Well you got your wish thanks to yet another imbecilic ref that lets them get away with blue murder.

Totally agree. That stamp on Giroud's leg by Adams shouldn't go unpunished.

happy they took all 3 points though.

2 shots on target, not much the ref could do about that

2 shots on target, not much the ref could do about that

Quite Bob. With only two shots on target can't see the relevance of poor officiating, its just the usual Arse implosion when squeaky bum time arrives. Their season always finishes around now! I actually think Wenger has been extremely lucky so far this season not getting major injuries in the positions he again left himself lacking in decent cover.

On a less humorous note, surely something should be done about Adam. Perhaps he'll get a bit of his own medicine soon and save another player from a serious injury. This is the fourth really bad tackle i've seen him do, all potential leg breakers.

North London derby could be a pulsating affair if both clubs are still in it by then.

Reminded me of the initial match of the season against Villa. Stoke got under the Gunners skin.

I think Arsenal sorely miss Walcott in matches like this. They rarely got behind Stoke's defense.

I agree, horrible reffing, and Stoke really are a loathsome lot. Arsenal could have used Pardew.

• Like 1

With only two shots on target can't see the relevance of poor officiating

On a less humorous note, surely something should be done about Adam. Perhaps he'll get a bit of his own medicine soon and save another player from a serious injury. This is the fourth really bad tackle i've seen him do, all potential leg breakers.
Uh huh.
rolleyes.gif

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

FOUL COUNT stoke 10 v arsenal 13,u lot are so deluded,thats why everybody hates u with a passion

Your boys looking well up for it in training anyway.Bhl37BEIMAAqEQ5.jpg

I bet they feel right chumps now and they should. All Hughes had to do was put this up in the dressing room and hand Jones an envelope.

The truth is,your petty ramblings hide very small balls,just like the team,no guts no ambition, no manager, no clue.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

FOUL COUNT stoke 10 v arsenal 13,u lot are so deluded,thats why everybody hates u with a passion

Yes, for some reason referees don't bother punishing Stoke for fouls. Even stamps.

adam-stamp.gif

The first one by Whelan, a free kick was given against Giroud, presumably for wincing or something.

Hard to blame Jones though, Stoke do it all over the pitch and he hasn't got eyes in the back of his head.

Be interesting to see if either of these fouls even gets discussed by the FA.

Edited by Chicog

Theres a lot of bitterness on here! Judging by the foul count Arsene came here looking to play Stoke at their own game. He'd have been better off trying to play attacking flowing football.

btw, in a fixture like this, theres no need whatsoever to play a lassie like Mesut Ozil

biggrin.png

Theres a lot of bitterness on here! Judging by the foul count Arsene came here looking to play Stoke at their own game. He'd have been better off trying to play attacking flowing football.

btw, in a fixture like this, theres no need whatsoever to play a lassie like Mesut Ozil

biggrin.png

We looked a better side when Ozil and Oxtail-Chambermaid came on. Would suggest they start the next one.

Judging by the foul count, the ref got it badly wrong.

Edited by Chicog

Noticed Charlie Adam laying in some suspect tackles in recent seasons and thought he was just about getting away with hard but fair tackles, and that's all they were, good, hard tackles. Obviously I was wrong he's a dirty scrot aiming to inflict damage.

Noticed Charlie Adam laying in some suspect tackles in recent seasons and thought he was just about getting away with hard but fair tackles, and that's all they were, good, hard tackles. Obviously I was wrong he's a dirty scrot aiming to inflict damage.

He's a dirty, malicious scrot thats put three really nasty tackles in on Spurs players alone and just gets away with it.

Obviously Wenger won't be reporting him though because the honest, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, urbane Monsieur Wenger would not have seen the Giroud incident would he.wink.png

He's a dirty, malicious scrot thats put three really nasty tackles in on Spurs players alone and just gets away with it.

Obviously Wenger won't be reporting him though because the honest, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, urbane Monsieur Wenger would not have seen the Giroud incident would he.wink.png

If Adam gets away without punishment then the governing of this sport is all wrong and you can bet there'll be stud tracks on little legs across UK's playgrounds this week.

I thought Giroud's feign for that late free kick was pretty crap too

Edited by BangrakBob