Arsenal

MiG16

Pity for Sunderland and us that Everton sneaked all 3 points - I thought the Black Cats were worth at least one point.

Pity that we are fielding a striker who looks to be at least two years away from the point when he should be ready for first team football. Poor sideways start but we are starting to look a bit more positive by half time.

Pity for Sunderland and us that Everton sneaked all 3 points - I thought the Black Cats were worth at least one point.

Pity that we are fielding a striker who looks to be at least two years away from the point when he should be ready for first team football. Poor sideways start but we are starting to look a bit more positive by half time.

harsh call on the striker mate, admittedly his first touch aint the best but it aint rocket science that your short of a striker , but seems wenger agrees with avb 2 strikers and a development striker, i was against it from the start and arguably it cost avb his job, dont think it will cost wenger his, but do wonder what the cost will be 4 u?, top 4 place

22 minutes away from the start of a new era at Arsenal next September? And you don't leave a development striker on the pitch for 68 minutes when he clearly has no first touch on the day. He'll probably disappear without trace now.

Edited by SantiSuk

Just woke up to find that we scraped by. I'm pleased that BFG got the goal that redeemed his OG, but must confess I had this weird feeling of relief when I thought we were going to bottle it - as in season over/Wenger over/brand new dawn.

Analytically though, we simply have to get this trophy and the monkey off our back even if that brings with it yet another chance for The Man to show he can fulfill his potential.

At least we don't have cup-tied players Chicog: Hull's strike force can't play in the FA Cup. One upside of Wenger not buying anyone!

I've relented a bit on my annoyance at him sticking over-long with Sanogo on Saturday

a. he got away with it\

b. Giroud now fresh for tomorrow night

c. he probably still worries about being left with no experienced options up front for the final games if Giroud get's sick (or murdered by some jealous husband). Maybe Sonogo got his rubbish touch syndrome out of his system

Surprised we haven't seen much of Gnabry of late - is he injured? Thought he was capable of playing striker in extremis

At least we don't have cup-tied players Chicog: Hull's strike force can't play in the FA Cup. One upside of Wenger not buying anyone!

I've relented a bit on my annoyance at him sticking over-long with Sanogo on Saturday

a. he got away with it\

b. Giroud now fresh for tomorrow night

c. he probably still worries about being left with no experienced options up front for the final games if Giroud get's sick (or murdered by some jealous husband). Maybe Sonogo got his rubbish touch syndrome out of his system

Surprised we haven't seen much of Gnabry of late - is he injured? Thought he was capable of playing striker in extremis

(a) He actually did a good job holding up the ball and giving it to Oxtail-Chamberpot for our equaliser. So give him that.

But he's got the first touch of a rampaging rhino.

I believe Arteta maybe this weeks injury.

At this rate we might as well put the U21's out against the Iron hoofs.