Arsenal

MiG16

But you MrBo? Waited until your team won I noticed

gigglem.gif

Did you also notice I hadn't been online since Saturday lunchtime. I flew to Thailand and was a bit busy to come online Sunday and Monday. You know I don't duck and dive and only post when we win.

You're going to have to stop that if you want to become a real boy.

disney-graphics-pinocchio-329861.gif

Why has Martinez gone on loan (to wolves) Chic? Do we have a good U-18 keeper knocking around in the background? Ospina is a good No2 but you need someone on the bench if injury forces one of the main keepers out.

Before Spuds continue their tirade, yes Cech had a mare but, as some of you also predicted, he's still going to end up having been a good buy. He was terribly exposed by others for both those goals - he had to come for the first as Kos and Mert completely f_d up.

Terrible start but let's see on Saturday. I don't buy that Palace had a great start, having watched that game on replay yesterday. They played as well as they played last season, pretty good but not great. The referee gifted them the game through two absolutely shocking decisions at critical points in the game - Norwich (who are nothing brilliant themselves should in fact have won that game and would have done with a standard reffing performance. Of course a result is a result and Selhurts Park* will be well up for it. Good fans there.

(*typo but a good'un)

Why has Martinez gone on loan (to wolves) Chic? Do we have a good U-18 keeper knocking around in the background? Ospina is a good No2 but you need someone on the bench if injury forces one of the main keepers out.

Before Spuds continue their tirade, yes Cech had a mare but, as some of you also predicted, he's still going to end up having been a good buy. He was terribly exposed by others for both those goals - he had to come for the first as Kos and Mert completely f_d up.

Terrible start but let's see on Saturday. I don't buy that Palace had a great start, having watched that game on replay yesterday. They played as well as they played last season, pretty good but not great. The referee gifted them the game through two absolutely shocking decisions at critical points in the game - Norwich (who are nothing brilliant themselves should in fact have won that game and would have done with a standard reffing performance. Of course a result is a result and Selhurts Park* will be well up for it. Good fans there.

(*typo but a good'un)

You shouldn't need more than two decent keepers in your squad. They don't get injured that often.

Wenger obviously has faith that the current third string will do if we are forced into a corner, and I would be surprised if we can't recall Martinez in an emergency. It's only a loan.

and I would be surprised if we can't recall Martinez in an emergency. It's only a loan.

Don't know if you remember but I remember us not being able to recall Joe Hart from a loan to Birmingham several years ago (2010 I think). We were without a keeper (Shay Given injured and the back-up Stuart Taylor) and had to loan Martin Fulop from Sunderland. I thought at the time it was barmy but don't know if it's a clause that has to be put in the contract. If I remember rightly, apparently we had to ask the Prem for permission but they turned it down.

I'd take a lacklustre 0-1 away win a la ManU any hour of the day tomorrow, but not any day of the week thereafter!

The (realistic) prospect of falling 5 or 6 points behind the leaders after only 7 days does my head in.

I'd take a lacklustre 0-1 away win a la ManU any hour of the day tomorrow, but not any day of the week thereafter!

The (realistic) prospect of falling 5 or 6 points behind the leaders after only 7 days does my head in.

Feel da pain hehe

Yes Palace away is never going to be easy.

A few kicks up the arse from Palace players may be required to get some of them a little more motivated than last week.

Oh, and put Cazorla back in the middle of the park.

Feel da pain hehe

Looks like sniping at us is gonna be your only source of pleasure again this season Smokie!

Feel da pain hehe

Looks like sniping at us is gonna be your only source of pleasure again this season Smokie!

One assumes their child-like pre-season optimism finished early this year.

biggrin.png

Still not enough cutting edge in front of goal, for all that endeavour and Ozil's brilliance. Palace were showing no respect with so many men up front and should have been pumished more for it.

We should be down to ten (yet another crucial wrong decision). - Coq better watch out.

Yes - Alexis!