Arsenal

MiG16

Yeah and Van Gaal is taking the contempt thing to whole new levels. Loving it, the way he handles the hacks with total disdain. Cockroaches the lot of em. Only interested in tittle tattle and very few ask any serious or searching questions. Football journalism is several steps down from celebrity journalism. Recruitment must be from street corners, or those 'fan' websites where twelve year olds trade mindless insults with each other.

Shut it big nose. :P

Nothing to even out there Chiccy. Deffo penalty

Can't say i agree with you. Certainly not having seen the slow motion. Soft at best.

Regardless, Arsenal deserved the win.

Yes they did...the sending off changed the game but the Arse had the better of it.

Leicester defended with ten men very well though...at this level with ten its very difficult to hold out.

Nothing to even out there Chiccy. Deffo penalty

Can't say i agree with you. Certainly not having seen the slow motion. Soft at best.

Regardless, Arsenal deserved the win.

When I first saw it, it looked like a pen and in slow mo it looked like a pen. He shouldn't have left his leg out as Vardy had nowhere else to go, even though to be sure the ref saw it, he made the most of it.

But as you say, Arsenal deserved the win and I'm glad they did. Leicester would have been a tad out of sight for anyone else to catch them up, so it did us all a favour really

Until the sending off I didn't see arsenal getting back in to it as every bobble or deflection seemed to go Leicester way. They defended really well but looked so tired at the end and you could smell the goal coming. Don't remember seeing a team fight for the ball, hassle in packs and work as hard as this Leicester side. Cracking game of two excellent sides (love watching ozil and kante).

Took several months off my heart watching the replay not the live game and I already knew that we had won - least I thought we had won after seeing a flash of a table. Injury time had me questioning whether I had been dreaming. Must have been horrible to watch live as an Arsenal or Leicester fan.

Fantastic team Leicester - they didn't have to get so agricultural in the early part of the second half - eventually cost them the match.

Probably not a pen in the first place but then Monreal deserved it when dangling a leg so temptingly in the area when he was nowhere near the ball

Kante's early on strike against an extended upper arm looked like more of a pen than Sterlings back-turn flip that gave Spuds their first!