Arsenal

MiG16

Well, I say it's an open market. Not every player in Arsenal is French, otherwise it would be Arsenal who played Ireland, not France. It's team building that makes it interesting. Not team buying like Chelsea few years back, or Man City as we see now.

Of course you would, you're an Arsenal Fan & probably don't give a monkeys about the English National Team, unlike me..

:D

seems the toady is being tardy and is not reading my replies!! :)

You mean the one's that enabled us to establish.....................Oh never mind..

1-1 V Chelsea, score draw written all over it, with a Red Card or 2 chicked into the mixer for good measure... :D

4 hours to kick off :)

dilemma:

do I consume copious amount of chocolates to stay awake

or

do I sleep for 3 hours and wake up for the game......

accepting bets as to which one it will be

(hope thats not against the law? its not considered gambling is it. Im not really accepting anything, just a figure of speech :D kinda like....suggestions on a postcard :D )

by the way....not new

but here is an interview with Liam Brady, manager of the Arsenal youth academy, its policy etc

Liam was himself a product of the academy....and an Irish man :D

& that was 30 odd Years ago, some thing never change.. :)

Did you know :D arsenal have got a large training complex with all modern facilities purely for the under14s and downwards.

Like i said on another post, it seems that they have a very good scouting network across the world that obviously finds all these good boys and then they add the final touches at the academy (no pun intended) .

Edited by alfieconn

by the way....not new

but here is an interview with Liam Brady, manager of the Arsenal youth academy, its policy etc

Liam was himself a product of the academy....and an Irish man :D

& that was 30 odd Years ago, some thing never change.. :)

Did you know :D arsenal have got a large training complex with all modern facilities purely for the under14s and downwards.

Like i said on another post, it seems that they have a very good scouting network across the world that obviously finds all these good boys and then they add the final touches at the academy (no pun intended) .

I wonder if that has something to do with the ' With a Packet of Sweets & a cheeky Smile, Wenger is a.............. " Song that a few Clubs sing about Mr Wenger then Alfredo ?? :D

I need an update on this new love affair with The Irish. :)

well according to many Arsenal critics, I should in fact be having an affair with the French, shouldnt I :D

I need an update on this new love affair with The Irish. :)

well according to many Arsenal critics, I should in fact be having an affair with the French, shouldnt I :D

Well, I'm waiting for the answer. :D

I think we need that magic healer lady with so many injuries we have. Latest casualty: Theo Walcott. And players who were injured long term like Eduardo and Rosicky, they seem not able to return to top form once they recovered. I have the same concern with VP.

perhaps I can set up a live cam showing my TV screen, and that way we feel like we are watching the game together?

haha

I wont be supplying the beers though :) I know how you lot drink like fish.....my fridge just isnt big enough :D