German tourist arrested for falsely claiming there is a bomb in his baggage

14 hours ago, parryhandy said:

sounds like an over the top reaction to a stupid joke. Did he send an hoax email, letter or actually say there's a bomb on board ? did someone actually ask him what he meant by the gesture ? just an over excited old man.

You are having a laugh arn"t you... Today Its against the law to even joke about something like that.... You should have been in the USA the days after 9-11 and then you would not make the same flippant remarks (Over the top - I ask you) ... If he had said that in front of me he would have been on the deck immediately no matter what age he was ... Stupid old fart

We live in the days of terrorism and the many that have died from the scum that profess to follow religious teachings .... Go tell your over the top comment to the surviving relatives of the Lockerbie disaster

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nisakiman said:

Anyone these days who is unaware of the fact that you never, NEVER make jokes about bombs when anywhere near airports or aircraft has to be a complete moron. I don't know how many times I've read about people being arrested for making a flippant remark about bombs while waiting in the check-in line or whatever. Yes, it's an over-the-top reaction to a stupid attempt at humour, but it is what it is, and anyone who is unaware of that shouldn't be flying at all.

Too True, the blokes a total prat you would think at 70 yrs old he would know better!

Edited by metisdead
Offensive image removed.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Millcx said:

You are having a laugh arn"t you... Today Its against the law to even joke about something like that.... You should have been in the USA the days after 9-11 and then you would not make the same flippant remarks (Over the top - I ask you) ... If he had said that in front of me he would have been on the deck immediately no matter what age he was ... Stupid old fart

We live in the days of terrorism and the many that have died from the scum that profess to follow religious teachings .... Go tell your over the top comment to the surviving relatives of the Lockerbie disaster

chill out dude

3 hours ago, Millcx said:

nope i'm serious. He never said there was a bomb on the plane, he made a stupid inappropriate gesture which handled correctly should have been dealt with on the plane. Terrorists don't normally tell everyone when they've just planted a bomb on a plane.

More worrying is the fact that the crew were so quick to believe its that easy to get a bomb on a plane especially with the security checks you have to go through nowadays.

Edited by parryhandy

On 3/1/2018 at 7:13 AM, Justfine said:

He might have said boom boom. That's the nickname of Boris Becker. He had a photo in his bag and a racquet.

He said boom boom and pointed upwards, which means let's go to the bedroom honey...it's a compliment for the stewards or whoever he said it to....

On 2/28/2018 at 9:04 PM, stanleycoin said:

What a tit.

Thought Germans were smarter than that. :shock1:

As a matter of fact, they are. A 70 year old under the influence of alcohol can hardly be seen as THE GERMANS, innit? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Thian said:

He said boom boom and pointed upwards, which means let's go to the bedroom honey...it's a compliment for the stewards or whoever he said it to....

An outstanding post. 

Edited by jenny2017

1 hour ago, Thian said:

and since he is 70 the answer might have been "sorry, I don't have that much patience". He is just a drunk muppet, take him off the plane and fine the idiot, no need for a song and dance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

As a matter of fact, they are. A 70 year old under the influence of alcohol can hardly be seen as THE GERMANS, innit? 

Well almost all Germans in Thailand are that age and mostly under influence....guess the young ones go to phangan or so but not to BKK.

19 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

You don't live here, do you? 

Age of non-working/retired may not be far out, 'under the influence' no. Some yes just like there are 'under the influence' in all nationalities.