A Thai woman's love - Benz will stay with Nai Pho until the end

webfact

On ‎1‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, PJPom said:

Let’s forget our cynicism and just wish them all the happiness possible.

Nothing further to say.

Indeed, there but for the grace of whatever god, go all of us. 

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion if he could pull through the 4 to 5 months deadline that means he is quite "safe" now. I just hope that top surgeons around the world could hold a conference and come up with something for him. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 5:31 AM, Fabi said:

JESUS alone can make him healthy and he will do it

Then why hasn't He done it yet? When is He likely to do it? Why is He waiting so long? Why did He let it happen in the first place? So many questions and no answers (Sigh!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 8:29 AM, wvavin said:

In my opinion if he could pull through the 4 to 5 months deadline that means he is quite "safe" now. I just hope that top surgeons around the world could hold a conference and come up with something for him. 

it seems the cancer has spread at least locally invading and eating away the bones of his face and forehead or more and also causing major swelling that may be compromising his windpipe, hence difficulty breathing.

this hardly seems to correlate with being quite safe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 7:40 PM, robblok said:

Why cynicism, just shows that Thai females like other females world wide can love and are not all for rent and available for money like many guys here on the forum seem to think.

Agreed, but that is one extraordinary woman. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2018 at 5:31 AM, Fabi said:

JESUS alone can make him healthy and he will do it

A ridiculous and completely irrelevant and inappropriate statement for this forum. I doubt Jesus taught the kind of intolerance, cruelty, judgment, exclusivity and lack of spiritual harmony you are suggesting. Quite the contrary. A statement like this is based on your ignorance and misunderstanding of spiritual truth. Likely he is a Buddhist. So, according to your intolerant mind, he is destined to a life of disease, because he is not a Christian. Beyond ridiculous. Incomprehensibly ignorant. 

If you spent even an hour a day doing what Christ advocated, by spending your time in prayer, meditation and contemplation, your ignorance would dissipate by the day. Instead you spout nonsense, based on a complete and total lack of wisdom. Get a life. Please. This post is about a brave man, who is stricken by a terrible disease, and a great women, who is displaying kindness, support, and the kind of unconditional love that Christ taught, and you have forgotten, or perhaps never remembered. 

On 7/30/2018 at 11:13 AM, spidermike007 said:

A ridiculous and completely irrelevant and inappropriate statement for this forum. I doubt Jesus taught the kind of intolerance, cruelty, judgment, exclusivity and lack of spiritual harmony you are suggesting. Quite the contrary. A statement like this is based on your ignorance and misunderstanding of spiritual truth. Likely he is a Buddhist. So, according to your intolerant mind, he is destined to a life of disease, because he is not a Christian. Beyond ridiculous. Incomprehensibly ignorant. 

If you spent even an hour a day doing what Christ advocated, by spending your time in prayer, meditation and contemplation, your ignorance would dissipate by the day. Instead you spout nonsense, based on a complete and total lack of wisdom. Get a life. Please. This post is about a brave man, who is stricken by a terrible disease, and a great women, who is displaying kindness, support, and the kind of unconditional love that Christ taught, and you have forgotten, or perhaps never remembered. 

I agree wholeheartedly with your post, but why has it taken you almost 6 months to compile it?

Archived