Chon Buri immigration suspect Russian sex course trainers may be members of a sex cult

webfact

5 hours ago, wealthychef said:

Reminds me of the Satanic Panic in the US from I think the 1980s where it was thought that people were ritualistically murdering babies etc.  But was all made up. 

However the abuse was not all made up, some are still in jail, others had their convictions overturned based on mistrials, some of which are suspected by the FBI to have been guilty of abuse related crimes but their court cases were not legal so in the end they walked.

2 hours ago, Acemaker said:

Wow, that Mouth.

Its said that for the men the size of their feet talks and for the women the size of their mouth so yes it seems to be a large wow with a long lasting echo ....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

However the abuse was not all made up, some are still in jail, others had their convictions overturned based on mistrials, some of which are suspected by the FBI to have been guilty of abuse related crimes but their court cases were not legal so in the end they walked.

What was made up was the Satanic part.  There was no ritualistic Satanic abuse ever shown or proven in a court of law or elsewhere.  It was all hearsay and rumor.  

15 hours ago, wealthychef said:

What was made up was the Satanic part.  There was no ritualistic Satanic abuse ever shown or proven in a court of law or elsewhere.  It was all hearsay and rumor.  

I know, I was just saying that those rumours, and the hysteria caused by the press, ultimately resulted in child abusers people walking free.

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

I know, I was just saying that those rumours, and the hysteria caused by the press, ultimately resulted in child abusers people walking free.

It also resulted in false arrests and imprisonment on trumped up charges.  Anyhow, the point is that it was a false hysteria.  And the words "sex cult" here remind me of that same mentality, which ascribes some huge conspiracy and global sick trend to what is really just a local play for money by people that vary according to their scruples.  I'd bed a fortune there is no sex cult, whatever that is.  

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, RichardColeman said:

Pft. Get 60 plus days with the 83 year old ! 

Only trouble is you have to pay in advance, and there's no guarantee that she'll stay the course. 

On 3/2/2018 at 11:49 AM, Happy enough said:

and are far more experienced instructor to boot

I wouldn't suggest any rough play, due to the osteoporosis and cranky hip.