VietJet Airlines

Songkran18

I have never flown the Thai Vietjet, but had several trips with the original Vietjet. two return trips between TH and VN, and two internal flights within VN, six segments. Not one of the flights was on time, the delay was between 90 minutes and 3 hours. Very unprofessional (have a look at their pathetic website and booking system) in any way, they make NOK and LION look like a 5-star carrier. Though eventually,  they delivered me from A to B for cheap. So if you can handle the rest, book them - and report your experience here.

11 hours ago, siam2007 said:

I have never flown the Thai Vietjet, but had several trips with the original Vietjet. two return trips between TH and VN, and two internal flights within VN, six segments. Not one of the flights was on time, the delay was between 90 minutes and 3 hours. Very unprofessional (have a look at their pathetic website and booking system) in any way, they make NOK and LION look like a 5-star carrier. Though eventually,  they delivered me from A to B for cheap. So if you can handle the rest, book them - and report your experience here.

Appreciate the warning and I'll take heed.

20 hours ago, siam2007 said:

they make NOK and LION look like a 5-star carrier.

And I checked prices for one of the most critical days (April 12).

I don't see anything exciting at VJ compared to Nok or Lion.

In the range of 2600 to 3100 oneway.

AirAsia with similar prices.

Thaismile 2800 to 3400.

More crazy prices on the 13th. Very heavy booked.

Heaven helps that I would travel at such times.

And then I would always prefer ThaiSmile and AirAsia over the rest.

To the OP : what day do you look at?

Yes, have flown them (Swampy->HKT) last year and it was the usual unrememorable flite-same same as AA, NOK or ThLion- low fare, no service (or: pay for anything extra). Attendants dressed in what is aimed to give them the ''sexy'' look.

Early morning from Swampy-we were bussed some 15/20 mins all around the area to standing plane at far other side from domestic.

Very limited network in TH, but uses Swampy and not DMK as base. Very small fleet thus also-more chance on cancellation and no replacement if something gets wrong. Anyone with some brains (what all westerners are so boasting about) can also think of that all by themselves.

Archived