Work Permit Processing

I have just been iformed by new employer that I can start working while they are processing my WP. They told me that they 15 days to get me a WP (from the time they accepted or hired me) and while doing so I can legally start work. Is this true? I know that you can't start working until WP is done or has it changed? Can someone clear this, please?

Many thanks in advance... :o

I have just been iformed by new employer that I can start working while they are processing my WP. They told me that they 15 days to get me a WP (from the time they accepted or hired me) and while doing so I can legally start work. Is this true? I know that you can't start working until WP is done or has it changed? Can someone clear this, please?

Only after you have gone to the Labor Dept and picked up your work permit, can you start working legally at the location that is stated in your work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Only after you have gone to the Labor Dept and picked up your work permit, can you start working legally at the location that is stated in your work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks Sunbelt!

:D