You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Foreign ‘DSI Agent’ Threatens Editor To Remove Story On Russian Whistleblowers

rooster59

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluesofa said:

Do you think he might make them park in groups by nationality, and charge them for parking the same way?

That would be too demanding for him to think about something as complicated as that. I was thinking more that blowing a pea whistle might even be a mental challenge for him.

6 hours ago, PhuketSarah said:

If he's just a nobody tipster, why is he with the raid? ( Although the phony POLICE shirt does scream "Le' POSEUR".) 

Wonder if he's gonna get somebody in trouble?

BUT ...why were police in plain clothes?  " Someone from the hotel called the police" according  to NY Times.. So OK  police from the local station should have arrived.

Khao sod is certainly doing the best reporting on this saga.

Screen grab from video at link.

FarANG COP.png

wearing a rock group's promotional t-shirt,
is this a high-school event or what ?

Let's take a step back here....

It seems that someone, somewhere has taken an interest in this business with the sex instructor.  When I first heard about it I figured if there was any truth to it all concerned will be dead soon enough, otherwise it's someone trying to peddle a bs story to the highest bidder.  So maybe the best they could come up with on short notice is Inspector Clouseau here to get the story off the media, which legitimizes this whole thing.

40 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

That would be too demanding for him to think about something as complicated as that. I was thinking more that blowing a pea whistle might even be a mental challenge for him.

Considering his FB appearance who wouldn't think more of a pee whistle ...

4 minutes ago, wvavin said:

Wow! I did not know foreigners working as part time agents in Pattaya can yield such authority......an eye opener.

As part time clowns would be more appropriate. It's always happening again, first the guy with his Hummer and the super-cop idea in his brain.Laughable. 

Not everybody can work for the special forces, it was hard for me to get in. Lol

8 hours ago, PhuketSarah said:

If he's just a nobody tipster, why is he with the raid? ( Although the phony POLICE shirt does scream "Le' POSEUR".) 

Wonder if he's gonna get somebody in trouble?

BUT ...why were police in plain clothes?  " Someone from the hotel called the police" according  to NY Times.. So OK  police from the local station should have arrived.

Khao sod is certainly doing the best reporting on this saga.

Screen grab from video at link.

FarANG COP.png

That looks like a real or copy Police CSD badge .. You can see them on the CSD website. I am sure its illegal for him to wear that..

5a9afdface3895a9afdface39c..mp4

Would be interesting to find out which of the high ranking cops allowed him to present himself as a genuine Thai cop on FB? Who provided the uniform and let him hop around with a gun? And most of all,- how much did he pay for these privileges?

1 minute ago, pattayabgoodboy said:

Yes I wonder if Commander of CSD knows ..

My thought is he panicked when he realized there was a video of him on the raid. Of course  he shouldn't have been in on it, and someone's head is going to roll. Maybe there's a lot more to it than just this incidence. I'm reminded of a farang visa "agent" that has connections at immigration and can procure all manner of extensions and conversions. 

Just now, Lupatria said:

Would be interesting to find out which of the high ranking cops allowed him to present himself as a genuine Thai cop on FB? Who provided the uniform and let him hop around with a gun? And most of all,- how much did he pay for these privileges?

It would be more interesting to know where he has the money to buy a Porsche and a Benz on a Volunteer salary..   

3 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

I doubt he has a gun on him in that video, just claims to.

Is he working in Thailand? I thought that Thai law states that to get a work permit you must be doing a job no Thai can do. So, how can he work as a Pattaya police man.....oh wait.....maybe he can because....oh, I better stop now.

RE - I am special agent of DSI.

Thierry Perenon, who identified himself as a Frenchman working as a DSI “special agent” in the resort city, emailed the editor of Khaosod English saying he must delete the story.

----------------

DSI = (D)elete (S)tory (I)mmediately....:1zgarz5:

Archived