Foreign ‘DSI Agent’ Threatens Editor To Remove Story On Russian Whistleblowers

rooster59

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And you see I was there to arrest with Special Branch, [sic]” Perenon said. "

Wow geez how many jobs does this guy have Pattaya Police,DSI,CSD and now Special Branch ..

Special Branch is like the Thai equivalent to the CIA or like government security. Why are they busting a sex class ??

French language has a word for such "quality-tourist (agents)":cheesy:....mythomane

Wonder what is it with all these farang snitches in Thailand trying to auto proclaim their "special branch intelligence" fantasy affiliations ?

However, who gave the boy his uniform and the badge he seems so proud to display ?

8 hours ago, rtr4 said:

One time i was stopped by a foreigner in the police uniform in Chiang mai. It was a regular checkpoint as they had booth for fines just nearby. The guy was having like Australian accent. I was wondering at that time how he can work as a police officer.

He stopped my 83 year old mate one day, acting really harsh...
Wild West Marshal

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

So why does this Frenchie want the story deleted? What is so important about THIS story?

He may have been offered something in return such as a free sex course or simply the climax...:whistling:

15 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Meaby a Russian hacker send this email to continue this people not to go back Russia just meaby he telling the truth because this story is about Russians and hacking email etc 

All the troubles in the world are caused by the Ruskies and women.

Something not right about this story. I cant get a cops badge, jump wings, firearm and uniform in my own country let alone go on raids and openly threaten journalists and their family in a foreign country. Though the "police est. 1983" t-shirt is a nice touch (from Robinson). Wonder if the Loyal Order of Snitches ribbon and plastic badge came from the same bubble gum machine. 

In any case, if he was a true "special agent" he would know that threats are made covertly and not overtly. 

At least we all know now who to avoid as he races past in his Porsche/Benz with movie stars and "big bosses" in tow. 

Note to self: avoid "secret" agents that shine a bright spotlight upon themselves. And if he truly has Russian interests at heart, he blew his cover and will go for a klong nap asap. 

People and their egos. 

Are these "wannabe's" really necessary in th DSI department of the Royal Thai Police? I think in the early days of the "Foreign Tourist Police" their use was very, very, limited to the Walking Street area sorting out the confused tourist or the numerous rowdy drunks from europe, who were mostly mostly Brits. Gone are the days of "Sifu" on the street in "SWAT gear" & all the other wannabees walking around with chests full of medals! I'm glad that someone at long last has seen sense to tell the media that these guy's have no powers of arrest etc etc & are just a volunteers! Why they allow them to wear a uniform with Royal Thai Police insignia is ridiculous & to allow them to even wear medals & wings on their chests is a disgrace. I'm ex military & I personally find it an insult that these guys are wearing such insignia, especially when men have gone through hell to earn such entitlements. Any ex military guy will tell you that you are entitled to wear insignia & medals if you've earned them ......... even if you are in "civvies" on special occasions. If you have not earned the right to wear wings or insignia etc don't wear it, because if you do there will come a time when the "real McCoy" will find you out & it won't be pleasant believe me. Let us all stop this nonsense of "highly decorated farang wannabe's" & allow those who have earned the right to wear these honours with pride & be recognized. It may be Thailand, but foreigners here, especially Brits should know better!

3 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Meaby a Russian hacker send this email to continue this people not to go back Russia just meaby he telling the truth because this story is about Russians and hacking email etc 

jdshfkjf898244.jpg.e3c42c80c1f521137b2f0525829c49af.jpg

Guess the Russian hackers, hacked the video and Photoshop the facebook page. Maybe the Russian hackers uploaded his name in the BiB's database so now he is a real police officer.

10 hours ago, simon43 said:

So why does this Frenchie want the story deleted? What is so important about THIS story?

Possibly the fact that he appears in video and images wearing an official looking uniform has Pattaya officials worried that the bigwigs in Bangkok might see it and rightly ask, Who the <deleted> is that white guy in Thai police uniform?!

Archived