Foreign ‘DSI Agent’ Threatens Editor To Remove Story On Russian Whistleblowers

rooster59

the Editor of Khaosad English should be onto Korawat to investigate these emails to find out the source as they are basically making threats to family members in the name of the DSI and I am sure that Thai media would be all over it like flies on shit too

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PhuketSarah said:

a group of volunteers who help send tips about potential crimes

Perhaps this group attached to Pattaya Plod could inform on their fellow officers who are pillaging every company in the locality except those owned by themselves.

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

why are they so bloody thick, just raid his house and take away his computer, if this lot had a brain they would be dangerous ha ha

As you say, if they had a brain, they would be dangerous. They are dangerous without one, just think how much more dangerous they could be, with one?

3 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

"and not a sworn officer. Volunteers have no legal authority, he said". Woopsy daisy!

So why's he running around in what looks like a DSI or RTP uniform and posing in photos with an officer in similar uniform?

And why's he talking about (and apparently having) a firearm when supposedly firearms are no longer legal for farangs here?

Apparently the real fake DSI officers can't do anything to restrain a fake fake DSI officer...

The people who volunteer to help the police, immigration police, tourist police, with translations and assisting with foreigners are commendable. They give their time and effort and patience!

However, the wannabee idiots who dress up in a uniform, complete with meaningless badges, medal ribbons and para wings and want to prance round like they're in a Hollywood blockbuster are ridiculous posers. Letting them dress up and "go out on patrol" and attending arrests simply fuels their imaginations and makes them believe in their own delusions which become increasingly more self fulfilling.

Volunteer translators and liaison types excellent (as the Embassies can't be arsed). Wannabee secret agents, special agents, SWAT or whatever - do not encourage them, do not fuel their delusions by allowing them to wear uniforms and most certainly don't arm them!

Although the thought does arise...

Recall the recent alleged Russian hacking of the Winter Olympic Games and supposedly making it looks like the work of the North Koreans...

Perhaps it's possible that this is a hacked up Russian job designed to put pressure on Khaosod, but doing so under the guise of a Frenchman... You'd have to wonder, why a Frenchman, were this real, would be doing the bidding of the Russians.

In reading Khaosod's recitation of the communications, the earlier ones were written in pretty good English. But then some of the later ones, the denials, were written in comparatively poor English that you might expect from a non-English speaking French citizen... When I read them, it didn't seem as though they were written by the same person.

Just to show how the Russians operate, in the recent Winter Olympic Games hacking news reporting, there was a snippet by a U.S. historian recounting how Russian operatives allegedly distributed KKK flyers at the Los Angeles Olympic Games threatening black athletes at the games.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-spies-hacked-the-olympics-and-tried-to-make-it-look-like-north-korea-did-it-us-officials-say/2018/02/24/44b5468e-18f2-11e8-92c9-376b4fe57ff7_story.html

Russia has a long history of undertaking such “active measures” against the Olympic Games, noted Thomas Rid, a professor of strategic studies at Johns Hopkins University. During the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles, Soviet intelligence released fake Ku Klux Klan leaflets threatening violence against African athletes as part of an effort to embarrass the United States, he said. That year, the Soviets led a 14-nation boycott of the Games in retaliation for a U.S. boycott of the 1980 Summer Games in Moscow, which was prompted by the Soviets’ 1979 invasion of Afghanistan.

11 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Recall the recent alleged Russian hacking of the Winter Olympic Games and supposedly making it looks like the work of the North Koreans...

Perhaps it's possible that this is a hacked up Russian job designed to put pressure on Khaosod, but doing so under the guise of a Frenchman... You'd have to wonder, why a Frenchman, were this real, would be doing the bidding of the Russians.

In reading Khaosod's recitation of the communications, the earlier ones were written in pretty good English. But then some of the later ones, the denials, were written in comparatively poor English that you might expect from a non-English speaking French citizen... When I read them, it didn't seem as though they were written by the same person.

Just to show how the Russians operate, in the recent Winter Olympic Games hacking news reporting, there was a snippet by a U.S. historian recounting how Russian operatives allegedly distributed KKK flyers at the Los Angeles Olympic Games threatening black athletes at the games.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-spies-hacked-the-olympics-and-tried-to-make-it-look-like-north-korea-did-it-us-officials-say/2018/02/24/44b5468e-18f2-11e8-92c9-376b4fe57ff7_story.html

You're adding an interesting aspect but when I look at his FB site I'm sure I know what to believe ...

12 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

and the russians told him to say about all his movie star mates and his porsche and mercedes did they? sounds like a fantasist to me mate. nothing to do with the ruskies

Could be either way, I agree. I'm just pointing out a possible alternative explanation.

Here's what I was alluding to with the seeming two different authors based on the writings:

Perfectly decent English:

“Family should be very important for you more than a story, [sic]” Perenon wrote. “Remember where you are.. remember the government you are under. 12 days detained… 12 more….”

And then, French English:

“I never sent nothing mister that is the problem, I never send email I never send a message never [unintelligible]. Nothing.”

“There is somebody who is in internet who is very very good in Internet. And make something for me. And make something fake. You understand fake?”

I'd suggest, whomever wrote those two communications are not the same person.

1 hour ago, rtr4 said:

One time i was stopped by a foreigner in the police uniform in Chiang mai. It was a regular checkpoint as they had booth for fines just nearby. The guy was having like Australian accent. I was wondering at that time how he can work as a police officer.

One of the Farang 'volunteers' from the Tourist Police maybe? Get zero money, need to buy their uniforms, etc. Idealists then? Some maybe, wanting to help fellow foreigners, but IMO (and experience) most are whether playing pathetic grown-old boy-(girl-)scouts' games, or, worse, are sad little people loving to wear a uniform to show off some, illusion of, authority they deeply miss in real life... 

4 hours ago, PhuketSarah said:

this side of Rybka's story also makes a great deal of sense: her closeness with Deripaska and his secrets *could* have given her access to the details of a Trump-Manafort-Kremlin association, conspiracy, and plot.

Horseshit. Russian whore working out of Pattaya? Libtard conspiracy theory. Quick contact Schiff for brains.

1 hour ago, rtr4 said:

One time i was stopped by a foreigner in the police uniform in Chiang mai. It was a regular checkpoint as they had booth for fines just nearby. The guy was having like Australian accent. I was wondering at that time how he can work as a police officer.

Use to have coffee on Silom every morning.  There was this Caucasian woman in an immigration uniform waiting for her fellow Thai co-workers to pick her up every morning.  She could be a Thai citizen, but still a rare sight.    

5 hours ago, PhuketSarah said:

If he's just a nobody tipster, why is he with the raid? ( Although the phony POLICE shirt does scream "Le' POSEUR".) 

Wonder if he's gonna get somebody in trouble?

BUT ...why were police in plain clothes?  " Someone from the hotel called the police" according  to NY Times.. So OK  police from the local station should have arrived.

Khao sod is certainly doing the best reporting on this saga.

Screen grab from video at link.

FarANG COP.png

Even though he is clearly full of it do you really think that only police in uniform conduct raids?  Never heard of plain-clothes officers?

22 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Could be either way, I agree. I'm just pointing out a possible alternative explanation.

Here's what I was alluding to with the seeming two different authors based on the writings:

Perfectly decent English:

And then, French English:

I'd suggest, whomever wrote those two communications are not the same person.

though this quote from Korrawat would suggest that they already ackowledge it was him

"Perenon misrepresented himself, as he’s only part of a “foreigner network program” in Pattaya – a group of volunteers who help send tips about potential crimes or transnational gangs to the DSI – and not a sworn officer. Volunteers have no legal authority"

either way the guys a tool just from his daft FB profile and pics. pure fantasist and someone the DSI should distance themselves from

“I am now going to make a police report against you for Slander/libel and computer crimes … You don’t see my Porsche and Mercedes? My Police friends?  My movie star friends ? and who are you? Are you a idiot? I will just say you made this email address yourself to slander me and DSI and Santibaan for your fake news. You don’t know who I am how I make money and you see my influential friends…” he wrote.

Priceless...

"...he refused to answer except to say they were “very big"...

...I’m meeting with DSI, with every big boss in DSI.”

Anyone who expects to be taken seriously and then resorts to the use of banal pidgin English expressions such "very big" and "every big boss" deserves all the ridicule he gets.

I wonder what his Thaivisa name is?

4 hours ago, PhuketSarah said:

Thierry Pol FB page crop.png

Thierry Pol FB search 1 crop.png

" Dsi is rushing to investigate foreigners, claiming to be an agent, if they find behavior, they will be prosecuted

In Case!! Mr. Thierry Perenon, who claims to be French and agent of dsi in cuddle, has sent an email to the news editor, live in English, threatening to be arrested if such media does not delete articles about the Russian group (arrested). After open sex study course)
By claiming the name of the police, sorry cuddle, birthmark, the deputy director of special investigation, is the commanding officer.

A thousand cops, cuddle,, said such a case. It's been sent to a thousand police officers in the eastern sector, investigating your behavior Thierry Perenon.
And I'm telling you, they're not the feds.

If you find this person pretending to be an agent ds
And if
There are any behaviors involved in illegal litigation.

If there are any people who have suffered or according to their actions, they will prosecute the police station in the area, or report to the special investigation department. 1202 (call) FREE NATIONWIDE)!!
Thailandpressnews

· 

Call 1202 when you see the self proclaimed cop. Translation by Facebook translator. 

1 minute ago, Just Weird said:

"...he refused to answer except to say they were “very big"...

...I’m meeting with DSI, with every big boss in DSI.”

Anyone who expects to be taken seriously and then resorts to the use of banal pidgin English expressions such "very big" and "every big boss" deserves all the ridicule he gets.

I wonder what his Thaivisa name is?

CommonBerk err, Camembert

Archived