New Reclaimed Wood House: Interior Wall on Wood Stud Ideas

Hello. I hope to receive some suggestions quickly, as the interior walls of our new house using reclaimed teak siding on hardwood studs will go up soon. The wife wants gypsum/sheetrock ceiling and walls in the bedrooms, which will be fit with AC.

FYI: The remainder of the house will not have AC. Living room and dining room, old style single-wall (wood studs and exterior wood siding) and windows. Kitchen and bathrooms will have 10cm block walls.

My questions concern what gypsum or other product to use. Our house is 1 meter to 2.6 meters off slab and a steel roof/SCG concrete tiles, so termites should not be an issue.The windows, door, floors, joists and siding are golden teak with mai daeng and other hard wood used in wall construction. I had some concerns about termites eating the paper on gypsum wall materials, but feel that will not be an issue.  With extermination every year and clear sight lines under the house, we should be good. The issue is how to build wall and ceiling which will not fall down on us and retain cool air when using the AC. We are hoping to keep windows open when we wish to, during certain times of the day/year.  

1) WALLS: I would appreciate any suggestions you might have in how to add interior wall to wood studs, with exterior teak siding, and AC to be used in the room. (each bedroom will have three walls of exterior teak siding as described and an interior wall of 10cm Qcon block) I am concerned that rain could get through some future cracks in the exterior siding or moisture build-up (from AC use?) would be a problem. I am considering using SCG mold-resistant gypsum/sheetrock for the walls, but I wonder if I should have a vapor barrier, and if so, between the exterior siding and wood studs, or between the wood studs and gypsum/sheetrock.  If you have other suggestions regarding materials please fire away. I am all ears. I would like to avoid redundancy as way to keep costs low. 

2) CEILING: Similarly, we would like to install a gypsum/sheetrock hung ceiling.  I'm not sure whether to use the foil-backed gypsum/sheetrock or not. We have vents on all ends of this hip and gable-roof house, I am still unsure whether or not to lay insulation on the ceiling. What kind of insulation should be used in that case? Would the foiled-back qypsum ceiling AND rolled out insulation above the ceiling make sense or would that be redundant? 

Almost forgot, these bedrooms will also have large double-glazed uPVC casement windows on two walls, with two small decorative teak-framed single-glazed windows on the third exterior wall. 

Sorry. I am hoping all the detail will help generate some accurate and very much needed advice. 

Thanks in advance for your responses.