Summer storm warning today as high pressure wind approaching the country’s upper region, including Bangkok

webfact

Summer storm warning today as high pressure wind approaching the country’s upper region, including Bangkok

By Thai PBS

7F6DE7E7-1337-4B45-B24C-5C4F54CA0AB5.jpe

The Meteorological Department on Wednesday (Feb 7) issued the latest weather forecast warning of summer storms in the upper region of the country from today to March 9 as a strong high pressure system moving down from China is blanketing Thailand’s upper region.

The approach of the high pressure system while heat is still prevailing in the country’s northeastern region and the South China Sea will bring about gusty winds and rainstorms.

It warned people living in the northern, northeastern, eastern and central region, including Bangkok and surrounding provinces, to be aware of summer storms that will come with heavy rains, gusty winds, and hails during the said period.

Full story:   http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/summer-storm-warning-today-high-pressure-wind-approaching-countrys-upper-region-including-bangkok/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-03-07

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Had ours yesterday, very refreshing, hoping for more tonight.

Very useful, might have been even more enlightening if I had the faintest idea where on the planet you were when you were refreshed.

Just now, soalbundy said:

It's written under my avatar, Surin district (Isaan)

My sincere apologies, i just spotted it as I got your reply.

Here in chiang Mai it is dry as dry

• Thanks 1

Some wind, thunder and little rain.

Not yet the big thing.

But nice cool down after the 37 C heat!

Fresh air, AC off.

Waiting for more rain.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Hit lower Petchabun late afternoon.

Terrific storm with lightening and thunder. Torrential rain overcame one of the gutters so will have to repair tomorrow. Parched garden flooded. Potato patch inundated ( bad ). All three sess pits full of rainwater.

Biggest storm I've seen in a few years.