“I was just waving!” says military man caught on camera flipping off protesters

webfact

13 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

I think they got the name wrong.  Should be Col. Thickachunk Sutthirak.

Here is a proper 1-finger military salute.

be9a8e94a5743295f7a0b30d3a1cdea4.jpg

If you click onto the link, the third of three consecutive photos displays the above gesture in damning clarity , together with the anger and distain etched vividly on the guy's face before he stalks off!

No use denying it.

Never judge a book by the cover, so the saying goes, but my guess is, from his mannerism, he could be a nasty piece of work?

It clearly looks like the FINGER, aimed at the low life...

Yet another fine example of BS set by an individual supposed to set a good example.

1 hour ago, Sonhia said:

Never judge a book by the cover, so the saying goes, but my guess is, from his mannerism, he could be a nasty piece of work?

It clearly looks like the FINGER, aimed at the low life...

Yet another fine example of BS set by an individual supposed to set a good example.

Thai Military officers representing the junta setting a good example? Never heard of that suggestion before. I have seen and heard of military generals all too often setting a bad example.

OMG - that pathetic excuse falls into the same category as "brake failure"! 

Seems, all too often, that the 'perpetrators' intelligence levels are so low they fail to understand that nobody, in their right mind, would actually believe what they claim! :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, lvr181 said:

OMG - that pathetic excuse falls into the same category as "brake failure"! 

Seems, all too often, that the 'perpetrators' intelligence levels are so low they fail to understand that nobody, in their right mind, would actually believe what they claim! :thumbsup:

Don't forget where we are.

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2018 at 2:59 AM, HLover said:

He is chubby.

But he knows how to salute! Surely on his way to a senior leadership position as he has learned how to express his opinions regarding the general populace. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/8/2018 at 7:02 PM, snoop1130 said:

Thinnchat claimed he had not intended to be rude and had just been innocently gesturing with his hand.

I was just signalling that I'd be taking a break at 1pm, if they wanted me to fetch some refreshments.

• Haha 1