Health and accident insurance Samui

Mario666

Dear all,

I live on Samui, have recently turned 60, but still ride motorbikes, go diving, go mountain biking, go to Soi Mango (occasionally) and Paragliding though cannot do here.

I had to give up skiing and water skiing due cruciate damage in both knees.

Soi Mango is probably the most dangerous! :crying:

I also have a number of pre-existing conditions including MS, Cellulitis from previous injury (recurrent), etc.

I used to use travel insurance for cover from the UK, but they "canned" me after I got Dengue and Cellulitis in the same year for being too high risk...It did cost a bit so can't say I blame them 555

However, I now feel pretty "Naked" as I am totally uninsured for accident or health problems.

From what I have read insurance in Thailand for someone my age and with my history is either practically impossible to afford or find which will give any reasonable return.

Any ideas???

As a footnote I recently had a bit of a "Handbags at Dawn" episode on the forum and now I am suddenly unable to PM anyone.

I am asking the"Moderators" or anyone else who may know if I have been blocked from PM activation?

As always eagerly await your replies and many thanks in advance.

Cheers M

On 3/9/2018 at 12:16 PM, metisdead said:

Moving to the Insurance in Thailand forum for knowledgeable answers. 

As to your comments regarding blocking of PM function, you can contact [email protected] for answers about that. 

BTW How do I contact "Support" please?

Many thanks.

On 3/9/2018 at 7:16 PM, metisdead said:

Moving to the Insurance in Thailand forum for knowledgeable answers. 

As to your comments regarding blocking of PM function, you can contact [email protected] for answers about that. 

4 minutes ago, Mario666 said:

BTW How do I contact "Support" please?

Many thanks.

You can send an email to [email protected]

Archived