Video: A motley crew! Pattaya police chief announces arrest of 19 foreigners.

rooster59

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Sorry, you are just all wrong. I didn´t clear anything up. I stated my opinon. That is also something you are entitled to, due to that is what people do in a news forum.

I have a question, though. You sign that you stupidly thought the same thing about scammers galore? What are you meaning, and which category of people are you refering to as beeing scammers?

As a third fact. I have no intention or wish to be a voice to the people. Reason for that is in the explaination above regarding what we usually do in a forum.

If I to had made an entitled opinion on a certain sector, I would be derided from every angle my friend. One needs to box clever on tv. Otherwise, I'd be awash with conjecture so don't try goad me into that trap if you feel I've discredited your views.

Edited by ScotBkk

3 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

If I to had made an entitled opinion on a certain sector, I would be derided from every angle my friend. One needs to box clever on tv. Otherwise, I'd be awash with conjecture so don't try goad me into that trap if you feel I've discredited your views.

Now you feel boxed in and trapped?! Is there something a can do for you? Please don´t hesitate to ask. :smile:

12 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Maybe the US guy was scammed by a thai woman. Its common here in LOS to see foreigners losing everything for issan women. A little sympathy will be welcomed on this forum.

Maybe he was a bum aand gullible fool.  It's not unusual to see such people being tricked. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Now you feel boxed in and trapped?! Is there something a can do for you? Please don´t hesitate to ask. :smile:

Your wittiness is terribly underrated, ever thought about turning Professional ?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Maybe the US guy was scammed by a thai woman. Its common here in LOS to see foreigners losing everything for issan women. A little sympathy will be welcomed on this forum.

You get no sympathy because you prefer to denigrate Isaan women when that idiot yank was caught in Pattaya. There is one thing that you do not know and you do not understand and that is that there are many farangs that are happily married to beautiful Isaan women that take offense with people like you that want to just point the finger and say it is because of Isaan women. Has this stupid yank ever been to the Isaan area? He was probably too busy with the prostitutes and bar girls in Pattaya to bother coming up to the Isaan area.

13 hours ago, Spaniel said:

I believe he would be deported to his home country, in this case the USA.      I'm wondering too who would pay if he is broke.

he would remain in detention until his family or friends in the USA came up with the money for a ticket home.

19 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Sorry can't fix stupid

22 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

meanwhile, thai mafia continues to control human trafficking of underage girls and boys for prostitution within patts

With respect lemonjelly whether or not the thai mafia does this, that or whatever. Or; as I read in a later post; irrespective of your opinion about the RTP; one would hope that the laws of this country; any country - would be 'fair' and not 'arbitrary'. The simple fact is; they are not!

IMHO; having been denied my priest-penitent privilege in the UK and my constitutional (4th, 5th & 14th amendments) and civil rights in the US, at least In Thailand you probably won't be threatened with 'a beating' if it is perceived you are looking at a corrections officer in the 'wrong manner'.

Bottom line; this kind of thing is going on right now in pretty much every occidental country - with the probable exception of Norway, so respectfully; don't be so quick to make unfair comparisons about LOS. Thank you. :jap:

13 hours ago, Russell17au said:

. Has this stupid yank ever been to the Isaan area? He was probably too busy with the prostitutes and bar girls in Pattaya to bother coming up to the Isaan area.

If you dont have time to go to isaan, go to Pattaya... Isaan will come to you :cheesy:

On 3/10/2018 at 9:12 AM, torrzent said:

Is that a surfer dude with the blonde dreads?  He came for the waves, but was misinformed?

the guy second from the left?

perhaps somebody can explain how it looks like i took a photo of him this morning march 11 th at around 08 15 fast asleep on the little foot bridge in soi 16 left side towards walking st. by the south pattaya canal................

5aa533db7a912_mar11027(Custom).JPG.c79a187bf3b48a6f63fcfbb3cb7f350f.JPG

sure looks the same bloke. right next to here

5aa5340395e96_mar11026(Custom).JPG.8775209a963e355c6ae23c67bfeebbbe.JPG

i was out early taking pics of the transformer fire and took the pic without having read this thread previously

blondie spotted buakaow near mai tai motorcy shop today.............
5aaf93e74657c_mar19012(Custom).JPG.1703738bfd1d9100f7713b37dcc58532.JPG
5aaf93fb9d355_mar19013(Custom).JPG.28b77822225b11da8a805ff90494b99d.JPG
looks like he had a result
Thats the guy whos been walking around shirtless in Pattaya for a while.