Don't be surprised if you get two water "bills" this month

rooster59

Don't be surprised if you get two water "bills" this month

bill.JPG

Image: Daily News

The Metropolitan Water Authority in Bangkok has reminded residents that they should not be surprised if they get two water bills this month.

One is the regular bill and the other is in fact a discount of 100 baht.

It will be given to those people who downloaded the "MWA OnMobile" application in January.

The app is designed to make contact and procedures simpler for dealing with the authority, said representative Rachirat Uthayo. 

The deal was called "Load Pap Rap 100" (Get 100 baht for downloading). 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-10

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

The app is designed to make contact and procedures simpler for dealing with the authority, said representative Rachirat Uthayo.

Sure.......Now you get two unreadable bills instead of one....:coffee1:

Post number two shows the type bill I receive from the Pattaya water company (Provincial Water Authority) and strangely for the first time ever it was lower than the normal 353.10 THB minimum charge this month 

My water is high since PWA charges me the "commercial"  rate since the house is in a company name but this post makes me wonder if they too are issuing two bills this month since I seriously doubt if PWA is going to lower my water rate !

20 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Not sure where those old style bills are used but have not been used in my area of Bangkok for years.  We get a handheld printout like below.

Image result for bangkok water bill

Funny, your bill look like   my Provincial  electric bill. 

The address on the bill is in  Trang Province.  

The bill is dated 21 April 2014 ( 2557 )

You used 42 Unit of electricity and I think they do not charge people with this low consumption.

But you can ask a Thai native speaker to read the bill to confirm it is an electric bill.

Sorry was too quick to copy - It was a Google screen grab - water and electric bills in Bangkok are the same handheld printer type and water is blue as grab was - electric is red.  Below is a water bill (and as can be seen been in use many years).   :smile:

Image result for bangkok water bill

Archived