Rent a guitar

MrKFC

I'll be staying on Koh Yao Noi from 3-16 to 3-25 and would like to rent a decent guitar while I'm there.

I have a nice one here in Chiang Khong, but will be heading to the US for a few months after the island, would rather not have to fly with it to Phuket and then ship it back up here. 

Won't be doing any recording so I don't need a great instrument, but I do practice 2-3 hours most days, hate to miss that many days. Mostly want something with a nice neck.

Thanks!

DS

Not really answering your question, but it could be a good time to buy a little electric travel guitar or mandolin.  

I used to have one if those Hohner / Steinberger headless knockoffs in the days I was travelling constantly for work.  You can buy smaller still, but that's a pretty good guitar in its own right and fit diagonally in my suitcase.  Was also indestructable and barely ever had to tune it.  

How many guitars does a picker need? Just one more.

I played for a living for about 35 years and have enough guitars, a real nice Taylor here as well as a Weber mandolin. Just don't want to lug one along this time.