Publish Your Own Blog On Thaivisa.com

george

Publish your own blog on Thaivisa.com -

and we will publish it on The Nation's Website (Front Page) on Friday January 26, 2007

The world is blogging! Start your own blog at Thaivisa.com and we will publish your blog on

The Nation's Home Page on Friday January 26, 2007. We promise!

Best new Thaivisa Blogger published before January 26, 2007 win a 5,000 Baht Hotel voucher!

Start up here - it's easy:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?au...mp;req=ucp_main

Need help?:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...E=01&HID=17

George, I think the competitions ideas your having are great but can you give people a bit more notice?

You told us about the Loy Kratong photo comp the night before, and this again is just too short notice. A bit more warning might mean a few more people including myself might be able to join in.

George, I think the competitions ideas your having are great but can you give people a bit more notice?

I agree it is a good idea and the time is too short more me to do it. At least give us a weekend to spend on it. I work and presumably some of the others on Thai Visa are gainfully employed so we can't sit at home mid week and belt out a blog.

Probably fair enough comments.

How much time do you think is reasonable to allow to get your creative juices flowing and get a quality blog happening?

Decent blog ... hmmm ... maybe a month or two?

Between now and Friday the word is ''short diary entry'', ''a couple of hundred words I've written'' or ''Will this do?'', not ''blog''.

If the competition is about one opinionated post or anecdot posted, then one week. If it's about a blog that's alive and maintains a decent standard throughout the posts, atleast three months.

But that's just one guys opinion.