Police Say Options Exhausted To Bring 'Boss Red Bull' To Justice

snoop1130

Police Say Options Exhausted To Bring 'Boss Red Bull' To Justice

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

Thailand-Red-Bull-Hei_Cham-2-696x522.jpg

An image posted to the Instagram account of Porpeer Salin Suyarnsettakorn on July 2, 2015, shows Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya, whose grandfather co-founded energy drink company Red Bull, standing next to a black Porsche with customized license plates in London. (Photo via AP)

BANGKOK — Police said Tuesday their search for a fugitive billionaire wanted in Thailand for killing a police officer with his Ferrari has hit a dead end.

Six months after Vorayuth Yoovidhya, the 32-year-old scion to the Red Bull energy drink empire, was the subject of an Interpol alert, a police spokesman said that notice remains active but the investigation has all but concluded.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/03/13/police-say-options-exhausted-to-bring-boss-red-bull-to-justice/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-3-13
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

I wonder if there will be any fallout on sales of the family product as a result, a boycott wouldn't surprise me. And the overseas chapter of Thai's Abroad has swelled by one, what's the statute of limitations on this I wonder.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

I don't think many globally would give a fig about this guy and his crime...and I certainly don't think a boycott would ever get off the ground....the Red Bull name is synonymous with excellence in sport and just so accepted everywhere...RB cliff diving, RB racing, RB air races....skateboarding, skiing....to name a few!

RB cop killing!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

I don't think many globally would give a fig about this guy and his crime...and I certainly don't think a boycott would ever get off the ground....the Red Bull name is synonymous with excellence in sport and just so accepted everywhere...RB cliff diving, RB racing, RB air races....skateboarding, skiing....to name a few!

Why punish the Salzburg,Austria based company for the sins of the Thais. Yes, there's a financial connection, but it's not Red Bull in Thailand, but Krating Daeng. I am sure the No.1 man, Dietrich Meteschitz has made his feelings known. 

2 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:
16 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Why punish the Salzburg,Austria based company for the sins of the Thais. Yes, there's a financial connection, but it's not Red Bull in Thailand, but Krating Daeng. I am sure the No.1 man, Dietrich Meteschitz has made his feelings known. 

Not to mention tens of thousands of innocent employees of the corporation(s) whose jobs would be at risk.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2018 at 3:50 AM, geronimo said:

I heard people in the UK are not buying red bull due to this

In the USA we have 'MONSTER'........... Much better and an optional choice..........

Still probably won't hurt the 'Red Bull' 'A'hole though..... I think he has inherited more than enough already.................

Red Bull "boss" is home free. Interpol don't have he ability to arrest anyone. All they can do is tell other countries who are part of Interpol that his home country Thailand want him apprehended and extradited. If those member countries don't feel inclined to do so they won't even bother to put the notice on the Notice Board. Probably screw it up and throw it down the toilet as a show of respect for the Thai police.

• Like 1