A police officer dismissed after he was caught with 60,000 ya ba pills

rooster59

A police officer dismissed after he was caught with 60,000 ya ba pills

yaba.jpg

A police officer in Kalasin’s Kuchinarai district has been temporarily dismissed pending a disciplinary investigation after he was caught with about 60,000 methamphitamine pills.

Pol Lt-Col Dulyathanu Muenprom, an investigative inspector of Kuchinnarai district, was arrested by police as he allegedly received the illicit drug from three men on a road to Huay Mook reservoir, Tambon Nam Thiang, Kamcha-I district of Mukdahan on Friday (March 16).

Kalasin provincial police commander Charunpong said that he ordered a panel to be set up in order to mete out disciplinary action against Pol Lt-Col Dulyathanu.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-officer-dismissed-caught-60000-ya-ba-pills/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-03-17

dude was just following the usual uniform model... except he's the tall poppy that got caught!

... just doing some reading...

aha! so now I see why Thais worships the stuff - it was created by the Nazis

8 hours ago, petedk said:

Unbelievable! 

Why wasn't he dismissed immediately and charges brought against him?

60,000 pills cannot be for own use. 

'60.000 pills cannot be for his own use' You got it in one. Just like in Phuket when the Tourist Police assistant in Chalong police station turned free lance. Sharing is Caring. 

Temporarily dismissed? Disciplinary action?

My home got 12 x death for few extasy pills.

Remember 2 aussie Pattaya djs? They didn't found anything on them what 100 years together?

13 hours ago, SweatySock said:

Irrespective of his occupation, being apprehended receiving 60,000 illegal tablets should warrant arrest and detention surely, the same as any other person?

What you don’t realize is that he was working undercover to break up a serious drug ring. He should be given a medal!.... no doubt the story will be.

I know a Thai who's been in jail 3 months awaiting a court appearance for being in possession of 300 Yaba tablets. No bail accepted for dealers. Same goes for another of neighbours. He got 4 years for having just 12 tablets

3 minutes ago, Rally123 said:

I know a Thai who's been in jail 3 months awaiting a court appearance for being in possession of 300 Yaba tablets. No bail accepted for dealers. Same goes for another of neighbours. He got 4 years for having just 12 tablets

But this guy belongs to a club...

• Haha 1

On 17/3/2561 at 7:51 AM, colinneil said:

If he was caught with drugs instant/ permanent dismissal is the only course of action.

Is he in jail? If not why not.

Probably to give him time to think of an excuse, and then delay giving that excuse as per watchy Mc Watchface 

On 3/17/2018 at 7:51 AM, colinneil said:

Temporarily dismissed !! What kind of bs is that?

If he was caught with drugs instant/ permanent dismissal is the only course of action.

Is he in jail? If not why not.

Dealing in drugs, disgusting piece of filth.

Not here

• 2 weeks later...