Anyone Lose Tv Signal?

rachele703

Hi All,

I switched the TV on yesterday to find that there is no signal. I've unplugged the UBC box, taken the card out, switched back on and still nothing. Is anyone else experiencing any problems?

I've tried to contact UBC, but the service centre number in Bangkok 'does not exist' and the Chiang Mai number just rings and rings. Does anyone have any ideas of how else to contact them? I've sent an email but am still awaiting a response.

Thanks

They moved the channel numbers around.

They announced this a while back that they would do this Monday to Tuesday night.

So right now all (most of) the channel numbers are different.

If you still don't have signal for any channels then maybe something went wrong with updating your box.. If unplugging it and replugging it and leaving it for a while doesn't help then you could perhaps visit their service shop next to Siam TV / Electronic Plaza.

Cheers,

Chanchao

I am not sure if UBC and satatlite TV is the same ..

i am using SATALITE TV . when i have lose Signal .. sometime is due the disc point at error position .

you can use the control unit to try to adjust it .

or check if your disc is block by tree or anything .

sometime can be a faulty motor which is giving you the problem .

good luck .

last you can of cos clal UBC and see what going on

They moved the channel numbers around.

They announced this a while back that they would do this Monday to Tuesday night.

So right now all (most of) the channel numbers are different.

If you still don't have signal for any channels then maybe something went wrong with updating your box.. If unplugging it and replugging it and leaving it for a while doesn't help then you could perhaps visit their service shop next to Siam TV / Electronic Plaza.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Thanks Chanchao,

Just after writing the post, I was flicking through the magazine looking for a contact number when I came across the 'channel relocater' page and instructions of what to do. So I now have signal again!

I must've missed the announcement informing us of this rather important bit of information :o