Honda Forza 300

Badrabbit

On 5/10/2019 at 4:54 PM, papa al said:

Seat rebuilds are cheap & often while-you-wait.

Tell me more please. Would I do it on the original seat to make it softer, or would it help the problem of the step being too far behind for my height (see my post). And do you know where in BKK I could do it?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Fat Prophet said:

From an old post (2014) by Thailaw in this forum:

Noi Wat Dan 24. He is on Soi Wat Dan, about 1.5 to 2 km from the Bearing BTS station. All the motorbike taxis know him and where he is. Take your old seat with you; he will put the new seat on the plastic frame. Takes about 2 to 3 hours and the price is about B1,200. Closed on Thursdays. Across the street and left (as you face out from Noi's shop) about 20 meters is Kan@Wat Dan, who is also good and a few 100 Baht cheaper.

Noi has lots of seat designs, fabric choices and stitching colors. He did 2 PCX seats for me. Excellent work. Given the passage of time, the information above on days open and pricing may not be accurate.  

Perfect, thanks!

On 4/8/2019 at 11:43 PM, Agusts said:

Yes, I have seen that clip, but does Honda do that if asked,  maybe they could for an old bike, as has no warranty to break...!

This is useful with lower weight variators as that gives higher acceleration, but probably lowers top speed,  then this ECU compensate for that and you can get same top speed back... ☺

It should not affect top speed i have done a few before just don't make them too light.  However it will reduce gas mileage with higher revs.

9 hours ago, losworld said:

It should not affect top speed i have done a few before just don't make them too light.  However it will reduce gas mileage with higher revs.

I think someone else mentioned the same thing, what is not too light then...? from what I read, Forza has 6 rollers but 3 are black and 3 different colours, so are the 3 black different in any way...!?

My friend recently changed his rollers on Aerox,  Yamaha guys told him to change only 3 of 6 to lighter weight, they said this way he gets best of both worlds...! He has done as suggested by them now, bery little more acceleration,  but clear higher consumption...