Please answer me this

2 hours ago, elgenon said:

I stay in hotels in Chiang Mai. It gets cold. I asked for a blanket but they don't have any because it never gets cold in Thailand. They only had a light, fluffy thing on the bed. Yikes!

Don't know where you stayed, but the hotels I've been in have seriously warm bed covers. Where I am now even has a duvet.

Some places I've stayed in LOS I've had to have the AC on at night as the cover is too hot without. It's better if they have a fan as well as AC, but most places have one or the other.

2 hours ago, elgenon said:

I stay in hotels in Chiang Mai. It gets cold. I asked for a blanket but they don't have any because it never gets cold in Thailand. They only had a light, fluffy thing on the bed. Yikes!

Wear a shirt to bed. Never stayed in a hotel that didn't have a bed cover of some sort. Shirt, sheet and bed cover makes it impossible to be cold.

On 3/21/2018 at 12:56 PM, Justfine said:

Wear a shirt to bed. Never stayed in a hotel that didn't have a bed cover of some sort. Shirt, sheet and bed cover makes it impossible to be cold.

Shirt wasn't enough. Went to Wararot (sp?) Market and found 1 vendor selling sweatshirts. Was good then. But it adds to weight of my bag. Very critical on domestic flights.They had a very light bed cover. Not a help at all.

6 hours ago, elgenon said:

Shirt wasn't enough. Went to Wararot (sp?) Market and found 1 vendor selling sweatshirts. Was good then. But it adds to weight of my bag. Very critical on domestic flights.They had a very light bed cover. Not a help at all.

Are you skinny or elderly?

Jackdd

Oh my yes there are mornings up here in CR that a heater and a down jacket would be appreciated. This coming from one who has worked most of his life in the Arctic in construction. But have been here long enough to get quite cold at times? Quite a big surprise to me

• 5 weeks later...