Friend wants by diamond ring.....????@@@!$$$

moonseeker

A nice friend wants to buy a small diamond ring. He has no clue about this subject, neither do I. Told him to get it in Europe???  Correct?......or are their good/honest shops here and are

there better deals her than  in Europe really? Thanks for any advise.   MS>

The irony is that the budget dimond ring resellers have their diamond rings made and mounted in Thailand !!...But you are correct as I would never buy a jewel in Thailand and you are much safer in getting it from any budget shop in Europe, much cheaper and at least you won't be cheated with a fake diamond or a fool's gold ring. With starting prices around say US$ 350 to US$ 400.-- you can get a fine gold or white gold ring with diamonds embossed in European stores.

9 hours ago, observer90210 said:

The irony is that the budget dimond ring resellers have their diamond rings made and mounted in Thailand !!...But you are correct as I would never buy a jewel in Thailand and you are much safer in getting it from any budget shop in Europe, much cheaper and at least you won't be cheated with a fake diamond or a fool's gold ring. With starting prices around say US$ 350 to US$ 400.-- you can get a fine gold or white gold ring with diamonds embossed in European stores.

Thank you kindly. That is great info and confirms my uninformed thoughts. Will tell Charly :-) Have a nice weekend. MS>

E.L.O

I used to think she was the greatest thing
I really cared, gave her a diamond ring
She said she'd rather die than ever leave me
Well I never saw her face since then
And if the law don't get her then I will
Four little diamonds

• Like 1

On a related subject, I brought some desert diamonds from Saudi ( gem stones of no real value ) to be cut and polished in Bkk. When I got them back, they had magically changed to zirconiums! I didn't mind, as the zirconiums looked nicer than the desert diamonds when finished.

• Like 1