Non Immigrant O VISA application form

Hello,

I'm filling out my application for a multi entry Non immigrant VISA "O" and was hoping someone could help me answer some questions I have. I think there's some changes to the form as this is my 9th year residing in Thailand under the same VISA type and  I don't recall filling out a section for my current employment in Thailand.. Just to make sure, is it OK to fill out the information for the school I'm currently teaching at in Thailand (I usually apply for a Non immigrant "O" in case I lose my job for some reason thus jeopardizing my VISA status)? Also, under "purpose of visit:" do I check "other" and write visiting family?

Thanks in advance

Where are you applying for the visa at. Every embassy and consulate normally has different visa application form.

Or are you applying for an extension of stay and are asking about completing a TM7 form.

48 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Where are you applying for the visa at. Every embassy and consulate normally has different visa application form.

Or are you applying for an extension of stay and are asking about completing a TM7 form.

Thanks for your fast response Ubonjoe.

I will be going back home to Hawaii for four weeks and will be sending my application to the Thai embassy in Los Angeles. I downloaded the application from the Los Angeles Thai Consulate.

They seem to want that under occupation on this form. http://www.thaiconsulatela.org/pdf/visa_application 55.pdf

They only ask for the name of your employer under that. The next line down is for your address.

image.png.c9acdf9af2971428f46561bcb11b58ad.png

You could write teacher and the name of the school since you can legally work with a non-o visa based upon marriage.

2 hours ago, joninisaan said:

Also, under "purpose of visit:" do I check "other" and write visiting family?

Yes. That is the purpose of your visit. The fact you can legally work during your visit is, in your case, irrelevant to your visa application.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They seem to want that under occupation on this form. http://www.thaiconsulatela.org/pdf/visa_application 55.pdf

They only ask for the name of your employer under that. The next line down is for your address.

image.png.c9acdf9af2971428f46561bcb11b58ad.png

You could write teacher and the name of the school since you can legally work with a non-o visa based upon marriage.

I don't know why I missed "current" address.Thanks for pointing that out to me and for your help.