Having a man-child for a BF

smo

I know nothing about such relationships, however you describe J as your BF, does he consider you to be his GF ? If the answer is yes then that may explain why he expects you to carry out the “wifey” domestic chores.

To me, the most worrying comment was his lack of personal hygiene, and that alone would be a very good reason to end this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, starky said:

Sounds like pretty much every Thai, male or female....ever. The only thing you got wrong was the order it's eat, sleep, play with phone, TV. Without reading too much into it, gay or straight, you came to Thailand at your age for what most people of your demographic want, a bit of fluff. Well a bit of fluff is what you got. All the rest of your  pseudo psychoanalysis doesn't apply if you are paying for a plaything. 

That's pretty much spot on.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, starky said:

What do you want? A nurse, a companion, or someone to suck on it? cos you might if your extremely lucky be able to get 2 out 3 there but your not going to hit the trifecta. 

Is that like a hat trick in hockey?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, smo said:

There you have it! At the start of my OP, I said old age creeping in...when the early morning light starts flashing a chill down your spine and you think soon you won't be able to get up by yourself anymore - that's why we pay what we pay to be in a relationship.

Why dont you pay for a carer ?

The guy in question doesnt seem to fit the bill for being a carer

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The answer is obvious and you probably know it already, BUT you have to decide what you want and the price ( not money ) you are willing to pay for it.

If company is what you want, he's not even giving you that living at home.

Speaking as a currently single and without GF guy, I'd prefer to be alone for ever than put up with that BS, but it does sound like what a lot of us guys put up with to have a bit of "fun". 

As they say here, "up to you".

Seems to me that your an unhappy man 24 hours a day, and the reasons are clear from your post.

IMHO you need to ask yourself a valid and simple question: Will it change?

The answer is 99% sure it won't change.

Next point, why allow yourself to  be so unhappy all day every day? 

It might be bumpy but IMHO you need to end it and quickly.

There's plenty more fish in the sea, and there's also plenty of people, gay or str8 who are single and happy.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Probably the o.p. and all the replies explain what Thai women see in Falang men too.  You have the Asian example of the Italian arch typical son.  A mummies boy and spoiled man child, yes indeed.  Get out from under.  (Any pun is comletely co-incidental)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Seems to me that your an unhappy man 24 hours a day, and the reasons are clear from your post.

IMHO you need to ask yourself a valid and simple question: Will it change?

The answer is 99% sure it won't change.

Next point, why allow yourself to  be so unhappy all day every day? 

It might be bumpy but IMHO you need to end it and quickly.

There's plenty more fish in the sea, and there's also plenty of people, gay or str8 who are single and happy.

Good luck.

I could answer that, but it'd be off topic and even more depressing, so I won't.

Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, starky said:

What do you want? A nurse, a companion, or someone to suck on it? cos you might if your extremely lucky be able to get 2 out 3 there but your not going to hit the trifecta. 

First and Third works for me and I'll buy a dog for number Two.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Acemaker said:

This whole Topic just makes me want to Puke, what is it even doing in here, quite disgusting.

It's in the pub talk section, seems appropriate and I've heard worse tales of tail.

• Thanks 1