Foreign man in Pattaya suffers painful penis injury inflicted by braces wearing girlfriend

snoop1130

Reminds me of an Army story. One of my MP Patrols was called to the hospital for an incident. Investigation revealed a soldier was getting a BJ from a female soldier, he made the stupid mistake of telling her essentially that her services were not good. She Bit down as hard as she could causing severe damage. The duty officer insisted they both be charged with sodomy, I disagreed, claiming assault with a deadly weapon was more appropriate for her and Stupidity for him aka provoking and reproachful words or gestures under the MCM 1969 (rev). 

Edited by Grumpy Duck
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

I am amazed at how many women have braces at present and think they are a fashion accessory.

I find they are one of the most un-erotic things going. 

I agree, I have a friend that keeps them as they make her look 20. 

Hey, this is my dentist ! Dr. Nan from Jomtien Smile. I can recommend him for sure, one of the best. I guess he will get more customers now, girls will line up to get braces so they can scare away the foreigners.

Any person who has a BF or husband should avoid that dentist, if they intend to provide such pleasures to their partner. If the braces were properly installed and maintained, there is no reason that there will be any damage to a man, while receiving such pleasures.

Edited by Banana7

1 hour ago, hhinhh said:

Initially she did not know how to do but he said it is easy: Just say "Honululu". Unfortunately her memory was not the best and she said "San Francisco"

Nope. She said while being busy: I like this Hot Spot. 

9 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

That reminds me of a story told by a nurse I was going out with many years ago.

She worked in the ER and one night a young guy gets admitted with his privates lacerated to pieces, we are talking hanging by a thread. About 30 minutes later, a young lady gets admitted with a very serious head wound. 

The story unfolds; they are both together and enjoying the delights of oral sex when the young lady takes an epileptic fit. She's biting down hard on the poor young guys manhood and in a fit of panic and not knowing what to do, he picks up a bedside lamp and clumps her over the head with it, knocking her out cold. 

I always called BS on this one but she swore blind it was true.

Still makes me wince to this day. 

I'm with you on this one - it's BS.

15 hours ago, Tofer said:

Quite frankly, albeit a good laugh, it's total BS.

Why would the guy go to the dentist to get his dongler fixed up?

maybe the dentist acquired the photos but was not the treating doctor for that injury

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2018 at 11:04 AM, khounteen said:

Braces are at the side of your teeth, how can your thing get entangled into such a small gap? Even hairs are hard to get into the small gap.

Aw...c'mon..don't spoil the fun.:smile:

I heard the one about the epileptic female in the last century-and it is true by the way-but never in your ED.(ER) as it was always the hospital in the next health service.