Prostitutes in Thailand are fueling the rise in cases of super gonorrhoea

webfact

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, djjamie said:

I wonder if he gave it to his wife as well. 

Apparently not according to a report I read.  I did slip this into a post a couple of days ago but admin removed it (quite rightly) as it was off topic then.

But I think I do have the solution given that this affects people in Thailand.  I understand from a very reliable Thai source that before sex you should stick your head in bucket of cold water, then turn around three times and you will be fine! 

Or of course you could just wrap yourself in cling-film from head to foot.  A solution I believe that is very popular in certain clubs in London (:smile:).

Or you could just wear a condom.

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Do you regularly get tested for STDs ?

HIV can lay dormant , unnoticed for 10 years in HIV positive people

I'm an old dude, I doubt I have ten years left, anything that far away isn't worth worrying about.

As for testing, if it doesn't itch, no need to scratch.

12 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

he was just like well i haven't ever caught anything. i said 'yet'. you need to go check yourself at a clinic mate then go check your head with a psychiatrist. some crazy people out there

Maybe less gullible as opposed to crazy.

I hope for the sake of ThaiVisa that none of the women in the photo under that headline "Prostitutes in Thailand are fueling the rise in cases of super gonorrhoea" are 1, reading this, 2, not actually prostitutes. Defamation!!!

On 3/30/2018 at 3:50 AM, Orton Rd said:

Their sex tourist customers and local Thais are just as much to blame as the girls, they should all be using protection anyway.

Big difference though. HIV, for example, is quite difficult to catch, so even if there is an accidental breakage, you are still not likely to be infected. Gonorrhea is MUCH easier to catch and can easily spread via a broken condom incident or oral sex. 

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, djjamie said:

I wonder if he gave it to his wife as well. 

I would guess that he did, IM sure after being away she was chomping at the bit for a little fun

He didn't go to the doc's for a month, so I would say he's screwed ( pardon the pun )

She wont be a happy gal that's for sure

36 minutes ago, moto77 said:

Gonorrhea is MUCH easier to catch and can easily spread via a broken condom incident or oral sex. 

Can't be that easy to catch, the wife of the guy with the 'super' version didn't manage to catch it.

@GTgrizzly we already know she hasn't caught it.

Edited by DonnyT

On 30/3/2018 at 9:29 AM, geriatrickid said:

Although most likely from the thong, I have seen cases of  parasitic worms causing itching. The  worms can be ejected or suctioned out for lack of a better term, because of vigorous anal intercourse. The  multiple thrusts accompanied  by musculature contraction and increased mucous flow causes the delivery. I also note that  practitioners of anal intercourse often lose control of their sphincters and are prone to leakage as they can no longer keep their contents inside. This is often indicated by a telltale odour of feces, wetspots  and the staining of garments.  

Thank you ! You have just sent my breakfast tumbling towards my rectum at lightning speed in liquid form ! 

1 minute ago, DonnyT said:

Can't be that easy to catch, the wife of the guy with the 'super' version didn't manage to catch it.

If he was off screwing around Thailand, it may just be that he wasn't having sex with his wife anyway.  A few people who have been married a long time will get that :crying:

Was he an idiot for not wearing a condom?  Yes of course.  Was the girls (girls) idiots for not making him? Yes of course.  Usually a case of G is easily fixed but this one is obviously stronger than usual and that should be a worry to all active mongers.

4 minutes ago, natway09 said:

It is the stupid farangs who insist on having unprotected sex or they won't pay & it is

related to a large extent from the middle east.

I tell the girls to "walk away"

Easily said but when you worship the great god money, logic flies out of the window.

21 hours ago, tropo said:

They will always come up with new drugs to kill new strains of bacteria, even if some people die in the process of developing them.

Drug companies have basically stopped developing new antibiotics because the time period has been getting shorter and shorter before the bacteria develops resistance to a new drug.     They aren't able to recover the R&D costs so they've basically redirected their research to more profitable pursuits.     
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/drug-companies-arent-making-new-antibiotics-economic-cure

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DonnyT said:

I'm an old dude, I doubt I have ten years left, anything that far away isn't worth worrying about.

As for testing, if it doesn't itch, no need to scratch.

That is quite an irresponsible attitude to have because if you do have HIV , you could be passing it onto others .

But , I suppose that you just dont care about anyone else , long as you get your rocks off condom free, thats the main thing

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tpazzi said:

Drug companies have basically stopped developing new antibiotics because the time period has been getting shorter and shorter before the bacteria develops resistance to a new drug.     They aren't able to recover the R&D costs so they've basically redirected their research to more profitable pursuits.     
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/drug-companies-arent-making-new-antibiotics-economic-cure

Yep exactly...

2 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Time to ask yourself what you did wrong....

i was touching them with a nine inch pole,

but that aint gonna happen again.

"better a stiff upper lip and a flaccid dick than the other way around"

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 3:39 PM, Happy enough said:

I thought it was AIDS that could cause death and why would there be people dying from HIV which is a manageable disease now?

Today most people die from improperly managed HIV.  You are correct though.  thank God these days it is quite manageable.  It wasn't always like that...

39 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Easily said but when you worship the great god money, logic flies out of the window.

"when you worship the great god money"  You mean like 99% of the rest of humans?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

certainly bloody wasn't

Yes I spent 3 years  in HIV care in the early 90's.  When patients would do a "no show"  often the first thought was had they passed away. 

2 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Yes I spent 3 years  in HIV care in the early 90's.  When patients would do a "no show"  often the first thought was had they passed away. 

i think they have decent programmes of treatment in thailand and lot's of research etc through places like the thai red cross AIDS research centre. subsidized cART for those that can't otherwise afford it. what they really need to do is start educating the kids at a young age about safe sex but in a place where so many school kids are riding motorcys to school with no helmets or licenses will it ever become a priority where risk taking is the norm? one can only hope.

• Like 1

before a prostitute can speed any disease she has to find a punter - surely they are the mainstay of te industry and all it's ills - why indulge in a misogynistic attack ofthe workers? The last thing they want is a does.....maybe some aren't being as professional as they should, but you notice it is the Swiss guy not the girls spreading HIV....... the fact is that safe sex is the key and punters who insitson not using a comndom are foolishly laying them selves open to this, HIV and all the other diseases concomitant with a a drunken licencious life-style.

• Like 1

one might also give a thought to the probability that anti-biotic restistant strains are  the result of the medical profssion over-subscribing antibiotice and due to poor advice the general misuse by the public at large. - but lets face it, it's a lot easier to blame the girls!

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 3:39 PM, Happy enough said:

I thought it was AIDS that could cause death and why would there be people dying from HIV which is a manageable disease now?

Why do you think HIV is manageable? Are you one of the followers of B-Africa' Health Minister who stated once HIV can be cured by showering after.

3 minutes ago, Airbagwill said:

before a prostitute can speed any disease she has to find a punter - surely they are the mainstay of te industry and all it's ills - why indulge in a misogynistic attack ofthe workers? The last thing they want is a does.....maybe some aren't being as professional as they should, but you notice it is the Swiss guy not the girls spreading HIV....... the fact is that safe sex is the key and punters who insitson not using a comndom are foolishly laying them selves open to this, HIV and all the other diseases concomitant with a a drunken licencious life-style.

You should actually read and understand about STDs before you write this rubbish.