Bloodbath in Hua Hin - two dead as jealous husband goes berserk with an ice pick

webfact

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, JOC said:

and not cheat.....Not defending the husband here.....but her actions created the mess...!!

Nooo

A pint of beer inside an empty head cause that crime.

Since he let her to work in such place. He got even no right to complain.

no one , no one has right to kill another. 

11 minutes ago, The Theory said:

Nooo

A pint of beer inside an empty head cause that crime.

Since he let her to work in such place. He got even no right to complain.

no one , no one has right to kill another. 

Yeah that is why we have such a peaceful world..... 

20 hours ago, JOC said:

and not cheat.....Not defending the husband here.....but her actions created the mess...!!

Looks to me like you are defending this idiot.  There were 10 different ways he could have handled matters. No, the husband's outrageously violent, murderous behaviour created the mess!

Some very confusing posts, not sure what the messages are. Anger management problem seen everyday here in Thailand. Couple weeks ago a young 22 yrs old scum causes his own motorbike accident( texting while on bike) but blames an 82yr old man with a bike pushcart: kicks him off the pushcart bike and then gives him few more boots to the head. Some 5 days later old man died and the scum will most likely get probation and minimal  fine....: very sick society the smallest loss of image/ face sends them off onto anger zone.... 

1 minute ago, smew said:

Some very confusing posts, not sure what the messages are. Anger management problem seen everyday here in Thailand. Couple weeks ago a young 22 yrs old scum causes his own motorbike accident( texting while on bike) but blames an 82yr old man with a bike pushcart: kicks him off the pushcart bike and then gives him few more boots to the head. Some 5 days later old man died and the scum will most likely get probation and minimal  fine....: very sick society the smallest loss of image/ face sends them off onto anger zone.... 

Thai justice system remains corrupted any unreformed by a pretend PM. Its crucial his removed. For a young leader with bright visions 

22 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Just another 35 year old trapped in the body and mindset of a typical spoiled 5 year old male sh%&t kid. Sometimes I think, they deserve what they raise.

I did not know 5 year old males go about murdering people with ice picks.

21 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

despite the difficulties and problems I frequently have when having to deal with Thai men i am to blame. 

What are you doing with all those Thai men to get all these problems?

Been here 15 years and mostly mix with Thai people more than Farangs and have NEVER had any serious problem with a Thai man.

Only one old senile farmer who lived next door like to moan about everything we did and steal stuff from our land (mostly just wood, fruit etc)  , but never felt in danger from him (as he was about 80).  

I go out to the local Thai drinking places ... they are good fun.  Very rarely see an argument or fight.  When I went out in the UK it was certain to see a punch up in the street after the pubs / night clubs closed.  Had drunk idiots trying to steal my shoes, threatened with a knife, threatened with fight for no reason, etc.  

You must be doing something wrong here to have all these problems with Thai men, or you are going to some very dodgy venues.  

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Been here 15 years and mostly mix with Thai people more than Farangs and have NEVER had any serious problem with a Thai man.

Only one old senile farmer who lived next door like to moan about everything we did and steal stuff from our land (mostly just wood, fruit etc)  , but never felt in danger from him (as he was about 80).  

I go out to the local Thai drinking places ... they are good fun.  Very rarely see an argument or fight.  When I went out in the UK it was certain to see a punch up in the street after the pubs / night clubs closed.  Had drunk idiots trying to steal my shoes, threatened with a knife, threatened with fight for no reason, etc.  

You must be doing something wrong here to have all these problems with Thai men, or you are going to some very dodgy venues.  

So according to your logic then, It's all my fault then.

Actually all your mingling with the natives has paid you very well in gaining Thainess, as you are blaming the other party despite never ever meeting me, or knowing/understanding any of the situations i have experienced. You have assimilated well. Congratulations are in order.

2 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Actually all your mingling with the natives has paid you very well in gaining Thainess, as you are blaming the other party despite never ever meeting me, or knowing/understanding any of the situations i have experienced. You have assimilated well. Congratulations are in order.

Sorry, have I misunderstood what you are trying to say? 

I thought it might be something to do with your raciest and prejudiced view about Thai men, that causes you to have the huge amount of problems and difficulties you so regularly have with them... when it seem most other people here don't suffer the same fate........

For example you openly say....

Thai males had anger management issues,

they have a fragile ego,

tourists be taught how to avoid confrontation with Thai men,

You have frequent problems and difficulties with Thai males,

You avoid any dealings whatsoever with Thai men,

Thai men are not wired up properly

Have repeated uneasy experiences with them,

You belittle Thai Buddhism and blame it for Thai male aggression...

etc......

It is strange to me that despite avoiding all dealings whatsoever with Thai men you still have problems and difficulties with them so regularly.  

Yes, there are bad, crazy and evil people out there.... just the same as in any other country of the world.  I can say that most expats living here feel a lot safer in Thailand than they do back in their own countries... Even now I read that London murder rates have overtaken that of New York for example.  

14 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Sorry, have I misunderstood what you are trying to say? 

I thought it might be something to do with your raciest and prejudiced view about Thai men, that causes you to have the huge amount of problems and difficulties you so regularly have with them... when it seem most other people here don't suffer the same fate........

For example you openly say....

Thai males had anger management issues,

they have a fragile ego,

tourists be taught how to avoid confrontation with Thai men,

You have frequent problems and difficulties with Thai males,

You avoid any dealings whatsoever with Thai men,

Thai men are not wired up properly

Have repeated uneasy experiences with them,

You belittle Thai Buddhism and blame it for Thai male aggression...

etc......

It is strange to me that despite avoiding all dealings whatsoever with Thai men you still have problems and difficulties with them so regularly.  

Yes, there are bad, crazy and evil people out there.... just the same as in any other country of the world.  I can say that most expats living here feel a lot safer in Thailand than they do back in their own countries... Even now I read that London murder rates have overtaken that of New York for example.  

I dare say it just might be of some personal health benefit if you commented on the actual story instead if seeking out arguments and pointless bickering when reading other posters comments. If this is how you get your kicks, attempting to pick arguments and lashing out with wild accusations, well big fat shame on you. Kindly jog on and grind your axe elsewhere, much appreciated.

6 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Agreed. I have a farang "acquaintance" that has nothing good to say about Thailand or Thai people. And when confronted with some of the frustrations of living here he flies off the handle and gets in peoples' faces: calling them savages and retards in Thai. That is about the extent of his Thai vocabulary despite living here for over a decade. He spent days in jail for mouthing off the cops despite actually contravening the law in the first place.

Yes. There are duckheads in Thailand. Same as everywhere. And he seems to think they all have it out for only him. Millions of nice, polite Thai people also have to deal with their unsavoury countrymen on a daily basis, too. I follow their suit and just ignore. 

If you go looking for trouble, it will find you. No matter where you are in the world. 

You run with dogs, you are going to get fleas. 

That being said, I mentioned to my "acquaintance" that he is probably past his "best before" date here and should consider returning to his home country if he is so miserable. That's when he had a go at me and I got the same treatment. Hence downgrade to "acquaintance" status. 

Miserable people are only happy if everyone else is as miserable as they are-and are typically selfish types in my experience. 

I have had my share of frustrations in Thailand, but they are only frustrations. Live and learn and move on. It increases life expectancy especially in a country where most carry weapons of some sort or have other ways of making trouble for you. 

Glass is half full people tend to attract like-minded people and vice versa. 

In the case of my "acquaintance," I can't help but wonder how much of his misery in Thailand is self-inflicted? 

4 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

I dare say it just might be of some personal health benefit if you commented on the actual story instead if seeking out arguments and pointless bickering when reading other posters comments. If this is how you get your kicks, attempting to pick arguments and lashing out with wild accusations, well big fat shame on you. Kindly jog on and grind your axe elsewhere, much appreciated.

That is not what I am doing, and I don't enjoy wasting my time like that.

No wild accusations... these things are what you actually said in your previous posts.

The actual story is about a disgusting human being who went crazy and committed an evil and horrifying act by attacking and killing other human beings.

It is not about all Thai men are screwed up and more violent and dangerous than other races as you seem to be saying. Take you own advise and stick to the actual story.

Can't you see you are acting like the very people you are against by saying...........

'if might be of some personal health benefit if you commented on the actual story...''

This sounds like a threat against me.   I can see if that is the case how you get some many problems with 'Thai males' and I dare say other people too.

I have no further interest in replying to you.. feel free to reply to this, but I have lost interest in petty raciest, ignorant and childish insults at Thai people from you.  I invite you to have the last word and feel more secure in yourself. 

4 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

No wild accusations... these things are what you actually said in your previous posts.

The actual story is about a disgusting human being who went crazy and committed an evil and horrifying act by attacking and killing other human beings.

It is not about all Thai men are screwed up and more violent and dangerous than other races as you seem to be saying. Take you own advise and stick to the actual story.

Can't you see you are acting like the very people you are against by saying...........

'if might be of some personal health benefit if you commented on the actual story...''

This sounds like a threat against me.   I can see if that is the case how you get some many problems with 'Thai males' and I dare say other people too.

I have no further interest in replying to you.. feel free to reply to this, but I have lost interest in petty raciest, ignorant and childish insults at Thai people from you.  I invite you to have the last word and feel more secure in 

11 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:
4 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

I have no further interest in replying to you.. feel free to reply to this, but I have lost interest in petty raciest, ignorant and childish insults at Thai people from you.  I invite you to have the last word and feel more secure in 

You state you will let me have the last word, which is only right as you initiallly instigated the troll like intimidating callous all out character attack. Refardless you sound somewhat irate and acute uptight, I would seek help if i wore those boots. There is a saying that goes like this: Malice swallows half of its poison and quite frankly Sir you drank  the full bottle. Over and out then.

On 4/2/2018 at 6:03 AM, soalbundy said:

black and white ? you don't try to leave, you leave, that is easy in Thailand with a large extended family, she certainly has some blame.As for tourists you don't have to have advanced knowledge of how things work here, just courtesy and common sense, oh and a natural instinct for when things are going to get nasty and it's time to leave.

I don't think that people just "leave" when you've been in a committed relationship or are married.  It's not quite that simple.  Your things are mixed, bank accounts sometimes mix, etc.  

3 hours ago, JeffreyO said:

I don't think that people just "leave" when you've been in a committed relationship or are married.  It's not quite that simple.  Your things are mixed, bank accounts sometimes mix, etc.  

In the West it can be complicated, or as complicated as one makes it but in Thailand it's easy, men walk away from a relationship, leaving wife and kids without a thought and without legal consequences, women walk out and dump the kids with their mother,people walk away here all the time, "get on the bus Gus and set yourself free"

6 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

You state you will let me have the last word, which is only right as you initiallly instigated the troll like intimidating callous all out character attack. Regardless you sound somewhat irate and acute uptight, I would seek help if i wore those boots. There is a saying that goes like this: Malice swallows half of its poison and quite frankly Sir you drank  the full bottle. Over and out then.

6 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

You state you will let me have the last word, which is only right as you initiallly instigated the troll like intimidating callous all out character attack. Regardless you sound somewhat irate and acute uptight, I would seek help if i wore those boots. There is a saying that goes like this: Malice swallows half of its poison and quite frankly Sir you drank  the full bottle. Over and out then.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:18 PM, JOC said:

You are clearly socializing with the wrong people.....

None of the people I know, matches your description..

Most retirees around here take good care of themselves....exercises, eat healthy and are not too heavy on the booze...

And would never settle for a wife like the one in the OP....:coffee1:

Be fair most retirees pick a much younger model 'because they can' and that is about money and security. Anyway we are off-topic and this jealous, murderous guy deserves NO sympathy at all. Catch your girl cheating?  walk away.

19 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Ask yourself, have you ever met any nice Thai men, if the answer is no then it is down to you because the majority are nice.

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Ask yourself, have you ever met any nice Thai men, if the answer is no then it is down to you because the majority are nice.

I just don't swing that way, prefer the company of female companionship. What you do in your life is your business and i won't judge or condemn like so many on thai visa who feel the need to.

Archived