Hong Island, Krabi - Thailand never looked so good

The soundtrack of the VDO is why I wouldn't go there. Who, that cares about the environment, wants to go somewhere that is infested with unmuffled longtails going in and out all day long? 

Even the lower right hand photo shows many boats. 

It's the same reason Maya Bay has been ruined and is being destroyed- too many boats, too many people.

One day, perhaps, LOS will learn to preserve the environment and not destroy it, but not yet.

Very sad.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The soundtrack of the VDO is why I wouldn't go there. Who, that cares about the environment, wants to go somewhere that is infested with unmuffled longtails going in and out all day long? 

It's the same reason Maya Bay has been ruined and is being destroyed- too many boats, too many people.

One day, perhaps, LOS will learn to preserve the environment and not destroy it, but not yet.

Very sad.

So i am guessing, as per a lot of images that paint a false picture, i should add a million tourists and a million longboats to the pictures :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2018 at 10:24 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Very sad.

If they knew you didn't like it I'm sure they'd use boats with oars.... 

• 1 month later...

Archived