Can he get another visa?

hello

My brother came back from Thailand after staying for a year.  He just arrived back out of the blue, and would not tell anyone anything about what had happened, what he had been doing.  He has mental health problems, and is not exactly emotionally stable.  All he will say is that he is going to make a new life in Thailand.  So why is he back?  He wont tell anyone what he plans to do, and we are worried as he is in no state to be going anywhere, but he is adult.

Does anyone know can he get another visa???  Is it possible for him to make a new like in Thailand considering he has no work or anything?

Thanks

Without knowing him or his personality, it could be various reasons why your brother feel bad, I mention a few here. Maybe one or a combination could be the reason(s):

1. Culture shock in Thailand

Many foreginers who comes to Thailand for the first time get a chock and can hardly go back to their home country.

2. Broken heart with thai girl

These beauties can be real hard to forget

3. Been cheated of money, assets

4. Drug use (mariujana, amphetamines, cocaine, valium is common)

Depression after coming home and no drugs availiable?

5. Alcoholism (heavy partying and drinking could show up in mental illness)

6. Jail/deportation issues (look at his passport for any red stamp in Thai language, that could be evidence of jail and/or deportation. Thai jails can knock the strongest foreigner.)

7. Ecomoic worries, money/assets finished. Broke, no job back home, want to move back to Thailand, but can not.

8. Depression.

What do you think? Have you spoked to his friends? Maybe they have a clue?

And I am sure the feelow forum brothers here can get more into details.

Does anyone know can he get another visa???  Is it possible for him to make a new like in Thailand considering he has no work or anything?

Great that your brother is home again!

I remember your previous posting regarding his visa issue, and I think we answered it at that time. Yes, he could get another visa if he is not blacklisted for some reason...

Thailand is quite easy to stay visa vise. If he have money he could manage to stay for a very long time, with visa runs or extensions.