Overnight sensation! But Nong Orm the graduate road sweeper says it's an honest living!

webfact

Personally I don't think it was a matter of choice

There's that many Graduates every year (you only got to look on the Tv at the ones who pay to have their papers handed to them ), that there is no way to be enough spots in that airconditioned office

Just had a thought 

They should be trying to haggle the Gov to get into the Immigration Dept to fill those empty booths at the airports

• Haha 1

Bad news my elder daughter who is hoping to get into a top Thai university to take a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology. But full marks to this young lady for getting some much-needed work experience - hopefully, while studying for her Master's. 

The very best of luck to her and the many thousands of other graduates - the biggest single unemployed group in Thailand - who are prepared to lower their vocational sights and roll up their sleeves rather than sponge on mair and por.

This semester one of my undergrads dropped out. Granted she was not a good student but I was surprised to learn that she left undergrad because she passed the police force exam. Perhaps I will run into her at one of their monthly donation points.

This is my kind of girl.
When I clean up the beaches in Pattaya once per week, Thais are pointing at me and laughing, look at that stupid farang. I would like to invite Nong Orm with me to Pattaya so she can show the locals the importance of having a clean city. Maybe they stop laughing.

19 hours ago, balo said:

This is my kind of girl.
When I clean up the beaches in Pattaya once per week, Thais are pointing at me and laughing, look at that stupid farang. I would like to invite Nong Orm with me to Pattaya so she can show the locals the importance of having a clean city. Maybe they stop laughing.

Snap of photo of these high class laughers, I'd like to see them.

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.