All falangs are broke fat bald stupid losers

starky

So I'll start it off.  Much like the once were but now aren't blokes that love to post on here how shit Thailand is and how we should all see the light like them and pack it in to return to our own respective home countries, I think it is time for some perspective. Thailand isn't perfect yet to find anywhere that is but I am extraordinarily happy have a great wife beautiful kids awesome in-laws and a perfectly normal life. I love living here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Sure some things can be testing but where aren't they? Got stuck in Northbridge in Perth for a week recently as my vessel was held up the most time I had spent in Australia outside of work in 15 years couldn't wait to get out and only reinforced how much  Thailand is really my home. So why so judgemental of others lives and why if not happy continue to stay and post on this forum?

All I have to do to reinforce how much better it is here than back in Canada is phone home.

My family tells me how women are so nasty now(this coming from my sisters) how drugs are every where. (hard addictive drugs) The PC  have made it easier for criminals and harder for honest working  people. Immigration is out of control. etc

Makes life here look like a walk in the park.

Genuinely sorry folks, but this topic is now closed, entertaining as it may have been..

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Archived