My Thai Girl Dilema

whereyoufrom1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like i am the only idiot who read the whole thing then.

BB

No, you aren't. I'm another one.

And, even worse, as opposed to most posters i believe the guy has a genuine dilemma there, even though it might sound miniscule to all the experts here. But i am sure, given the reception he got here, that he won't bother asking for advice anymore.

Not only both of you. I have fallen of my chain after gone through the op. Look like a day dreamer making a short story and falling half way for his chick. :o

Edited by Thaising

Didn't get past the misspelled dilemma in the title, but had to see what you all would contribute. If I knew Heineken was in the dime store tragedy, might have read up to that part. Beer adds blast to a tale. Of course, the dumb schmuck is a Canadian. Probably from Winnipeg. I think a young moose is calling you, OP, honeybunny. Or maybe a cougar.

i would love to know when people post topics like this, just exactly what type of replies are they expecting?

i am just pissed off with myself for actually reading the whole ###### thing.

BB

:D I gave up after half way. I think I will just read the replies for the entertainment level, I was nodding off reading the story :o

Didn't get past the misspelled dilemma in the title, but had to see what you all would contribute. If I knew Heineken was in the dime store tragedy, might have read up to that part. Beer adds blast to a tale. Of course, the dumb schmuck is a Canadian. Probably from Winnipeg. I think a young moose is calling you, OP, honeybunny. Or maybe a cougar.

Cougars don't call, they just pounce and feast Miss Jet :o

Dude, helluva long post.

I commend you for having the patience to write it and myself for having the patience to read it!

I fear there is no right or wrong answer here and only you can truly decide what is the right to do. There are plenty of us here who will tell you that you'll never change the inherent nature of a bar girl (the old "you can take the girl out the bar..." scenario) while there are others who have married them and undoubtedly have loving and mutually beneficial relationships. I'd suggest you spend more time with your girl in Thailand before you think seriously about marriage, you can't possibly get a real idea of what she's likes by taking her out of her natural environment. If your current life doesn't allow for that then I'd say you're just taking too great a risk by jumping into wedlock and trying to get her into the UK. Are you ready to deal with all the cultural differences between you and do you know exactly what they are? Furthermore, do bear in mind that pretty faces, kind-heartedness, attentiveness and undying devotion are characteristics found in women across the country and it's unbelievably easy as a western guy to get hooked in by them without considering the bigger picture.

Congratulations for the first answer here to the OP's question that is neither rude, nor besides he point. :o

he is probably basking in your approval. :D

so what else is wrong boss ?

he is probably basking in your approval. :D

Other than that this thread consists now of already three pages of mostly very rude personal insults against a first time poster?

:o no one seems to be listening to you anymore, boss.

he is probably basking in your approval. :o

Other than that this thread consists now of already three pages of mostly very rude personal insults against a first time poster?

I am normally critical of people who jump all over a newby.

But if anyone thinks that this 'newby' is genuine and is not trolling, then we are on different planets.

It has either been written tongue in cheek, or by someone two sandwiches short of a picnic. Not a genuine poster in my opinion

Perhaps he should have read a few threads first....

I usually give the benefit of doubt, but come on....this is as far fetched as they get and it has a strong hint of a Scampy post....you remember the posts he made regards meeting a girl....??

and heres another....very similar

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=102514

Edited by gburns57au

I am normally critical of people who jump all over a newby.

But if anyone thinks that this 'newby' is genuine and is not trolling, then we are on different planets.

It has either been written tongue in cheek, or by someone two sandwiches short of a picnic. Not a genuine poster in my opinion

What is so unbelievable with his post?

That a young bloke falls for a hooker?

That they have arguments?

That she is stretching the truth?

That she does keep her options open by having several sponsors, and the guy the like on the side?

That she has emotions as well and would actually prefer to be with a younger bloke than the older wealthy sponsor?

That Thai women are at times a bit confused with their emotions?

That intercultural relationships do develop misunderstandings?

That he just doesn't know if he should ask her to move in with him because he is still besotted with her or to to let the thing rest for her sake and not interfere in her present relationship that may not exactly be based on love but security?

Dunno, but that sounds all to familiar here with many Thai Farnang relationships. But maybe for some this is a bit too closed home, as they might have to think about the reasons too deeply why their own wifes stay with them?

But <deleted> do i know?

I am not relationship doctor, but i don't really understand why people feel the need to comment so negatively on a poster who has done nothing whatsoever to deserve that sort of rudeness. Three <deleted> pages of schoolyard bullying.

If people have nothing to contribute other than showing off their bad manners, why then can't they just shut up when the post does not interest them?

Does the OP think he can give us a quick summary? I made it a few paragraphs in and then scrolled down to see how long it was. Not worth my time. Just finished reading Private Dancer and it took me a year to get through its bullshit. Not gonna read someone's paraphrased version of it.

Anyhow, I see other posters have mentioned marriage so I guess that's the question. I say go for it. Sounds like a lovely girl.

Guilty...read all of it :o

Twas a half decent read and the best advice is if you are not mature enough to make decisions about your own life then you are a million miles away from taking up the responsibility of marrige.

Keep experimenting :D

Edit to insert a negative

Edited by OneeyedJohn

OP, it sure looks that you are trolling away. Nice one.

If you are serious though, I would advice you to forget about her now. She has lied to you on several occasions, and apparently already has some German sugar daddy. It's not exactly rocket science is it ?

Cougars don't call, they just pounce and feast Miss Jet :D

Oh, had experience with them, eh, DJT? Grammytrouncer are ye? I'm only 741, come up and see me some time. :o

Oh, had experience with them, eh, DJT? Grammytrouncer are ye? I'm only 741, come up and see me some time. :o

Well to be precise the OP is a Pom....he was doing a masters in Canuk land....but we all read that ....right ???

Twas an unforgetable experience Miss J and hence the reason you will often find me lurking in beldam a place free from aggresive felines of the cougar variety until ........... :D

BB

And, even worse, as opposed to most posters i believe the guy has a genuine dilemma there, even though it might sound miniscule to all the experts here. But i am sure, given the reception he got here, that he won't bother asking for advice anymore.

You been in the same boat Col?

No.

Got any other personal questions?

dont know if that was suppost to be humourous col, :D but ive just sh-at my pants laughing. :o:D :D

You keep writing long-winded troll posts like that and you're going to need a work permit soon...

Besides, there was no sex in the beginning, and so since this is Thailand, I knew something wasn't right and stopped right there... :D

thats a cracker as well. :D :D :o

BB

You been in the same boat Col?

No.

Got any other personal questions?

dont know if that was suppost to be humourous col, :D but ive just sh-at my pants laughing. :o:D :D

and you haven't even got a bum gun to clean up your mess there Terry :D