Missing Newsletter

Maybole

I am not sure if this is the correct forum, if not please re-direct to the correct one,

I used to recieve a newsletter every day. Recently , I have not recieved any newsletter on Tues., Wed, and Thursday. this has happened this week, last week and the week before. .

I tried to report to Thai visa support but only recieved a reply directing me to another site.This site has not replied.I have checked my blocked list and my junk mail list with no result .My attempt to re-register for tne newsletter was met with  " your Email address is already registered for our newsletter".

I still want to recieve a daily newsletter. Somebody please direct me to the correct procedure.

9 hours ago, Maybole said:

Recently , I have not recieved any newsletter on Tues., Wed, and Thursday. this has happened this week, last week and the week before.

If I understand you correctly you are getting the newsletter on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays but not on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is highly unusual and I can't think of any possible cause for this anomaly. Just the same, have a look in the spam folder and the bin in your email application to see if anything ended up there.

• 2 weeks later...