Trump orders strikes against Syria over chemical weapons attack

Jonathan Fairfield

3 hours ago, CGW said:

You wouldn't believe anybody could be so stupid to do the same thing Twice, despite the reaction last time, maybe he thought it had been forgotten?

Or maybe he never did it as he is a little bit smarter than that? lucky we have the EVIDENCE???????????

Were not being lied to are we :shock1:

Actuallly, the Syrians have done it hundreds of times. This one just got traction in the press.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Actuallly, the Syrians have done it hundreds of times. This one just got traction in the press.

Really, never read about it, so they have been using the chemicals supplied by the US/UK/France to randomly gas people, must be some happy salespeople out there :shock1:

Edited by CGW
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Trump, remember this?imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bccf9db2954ff32

dt.png

Yes, I can speak for this. USA has a right to change their minds. Civilian  Trump obviously did not have access to the same info as Obama had in September 2013 ,when these txts took place

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Including the former Commander of British Armed Forces in Iraq General Shaw, who gets abruptly cut off by his Sky News interviewer for such questioning:

Anyone not believing that we are being fed an agenda by the msm needs to start believing it now.

I do think this is possibly a conspiracy but Sky News? No, just incompetence

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Including the former Commander of British Armed Forces in Iraq General Shaw, who gets abruptly cut off by his Sky News interviewer for such questioning:

Anyone not believing that we are being fed an agenda by the msm needs to start believing it now.

This commander must be a troll! LOL

I'm sure you are smart enough to have researched this "Syria false flag" seen the results, read what has been said other than by the Mainstream media and then formed your OWN opinion?
Or do you choose to blindly believe?

I don't choose to blindly believe anything but I wouldn't research if someone told me the moon is made if cheese and I am not going to research that.It's just conspiracy theory nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, HLover said:

Always confused why the United States announces attacks ahead of time when other countries believe in the element of surprise and stealth.

Can anybody enlighten me?

Give them a chance to surrender their weapons?

Yes, I can speak for this. USA has a right to change their minds. Civilian  Trump obviously did not have access to the same info as Obama had in September 2013 ,when these txts took place

Nonsense he was just telling nationalistic idiotic ridiculous racist Americans what they wanted to here for him to get into power.And they lapped it up have you seen that Magical wall yet?

• Sad 1

Anyone not believing that we are being fed an agenda by the msm needs to start believing it right now.
"Anyone not believing that we are being fed an agenda by the MSM needs to start believing it right now.”

That's got to be the ridiculous post of the day.

I heard that Theory multiple times including from mainstream media owned by Rupert Murdoch so it's hardly they like they are trying 2 silence, anyone.Or they would have stopped all the other times I herd it.It's a coincidence they would have known his views already.I bet if you watched the whole thing it would go to the scheduled weather or maybe Breaking News.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Allies against chemical weapons being used by a government on their own people,  UK France  USA

April 12,"American TV network NBC has quoted US officials as saying that blood and urine samples from the victims of Saturday’s attack showed traces chlorine and a nerve agent, and that US intelligence had other evidence pointing to the Syrian regime’s culpability, which would be presented to the president.

The reports echo a statement by the French president, Emmanuel Macron, who said earlier today that his government had “proof” that the government of Bashar al-Assad was responsible for the attack".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2018/apr/12/uk-russia-tensions-rise-over-syria-attack-and-salisbury-poisoning-live-updates?page=with:block-5acf9f39e4b0d501a38c5996#block-5acf9f39e4b0d501a38c5996

I can remember when the Guardian was a left-wing newspaper which would have castigated the US and her Coalition partners for such a risky and utterly pointless exercise in brinkmanship. How times change. . . 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, sirmud63 said:

less colaterol damage , they want to destroy the factories/air base with minimal loss of life . 

look at the last strike on an airbase . ,zero deaths , because they had fore warning .

Probably a right answer:smile:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, juice777 said:

I don't choose to blindly believe anything but I wouldn't research if someone told me the moon is made if cheese and I am not going to research that.It's just conspiracy theory nonsense.

Unsurprising reply! have a nice day...:smile:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Are you happy the prophecy will be fulfilled? Should be all christians wet dream come true I believe. 

No body gets a wet dream about the destruction of a city, especially Christians, but history keeps repeating and no one ever learns or looks at prophecy.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Unsurprising reply! have a nice day...[emoji2]
You mean logical Reply

Basically, if it's on Info Wars it's not true.They Deal in misinformation and lies Just to get the views they have Destroyed freedom of speech.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I had my doubts but when I saw the full heading  they were erased. What source could be more disinterested than the Russian Ministry of Defense?

‘We didn't see any patients with symptoms of chemical attack’ – hospital staff in Russian MoD video"

But you believe the US and UK defense departments, who have been shown several times to making allegations that proved to be false later AKA lying or erring (Blair with WMD in Iraq, as stated by himself, and the 2 Russian spies' poisoning which the UK provided ZERO links/evidence/proof to the Russians, for instance).

RE: The Douma poisoning that looks like wasn't, as corroborated by an eye witness. How much more evidence do you need to show that the US/UK do lie ... from time to time, to advance their sales of arms and such? There is plenty of evidence in the past to show that they do want to police the world (and advance their agenda ... and sell arms). Not to say that the others are not doing the same, from time to time. ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The false flag Russian propaganda line that there was no chemical attacks is total B.S.

"trump" has no intention to escalate U.S. participation in Syria. Recently and bizarrely based on his campaign rhetoric of never revealing actions beforehand he called for total U.S. withdrawal soon.

He had a POLITICAL need to respond to the recent chemical weapons attack because of his obsession with doing things different than Obama (Obama called a red line and didn't respond). But this current (and the previous) missile strikes is largely theater. It doesn't change anything significant on the ground. It doesn't mean Assad is going to lose. It doesn't change Russian and Iranian influence there. At most it will deter Assad from using the chemical weapons for a period of time. There is no USA strategy change with this recent change. 

The false flag fake chemical attack might have more credibility if it was being used to rationalize a real escalation of the U.S. there (like the Iraq WMD fiasco). But not here. People, please ignore the propaganda about false flag conspiracy theories fake chemical attacks. They are worthless. 

still waiting for independent proof of this chlorine attack.