Songkran traffic death toll climbs to 188 in 3 days

rooster59

4 minutes ago, Khun Paul said:

Well considering that so often I have been told I do not understand Thais and that as a Farang how could I possibly understand or even tell them that they are wrong, even when they know they are. Then I WILL put it down to their culture , their attitude and the way they have been brought up. It encompasses Thainess at its best, and if you actually talk to many educated Thais what is wrong, they will admit privately it is Thainess or their attitude or culture. Not one will publically state it though. 

The nation as a whole do not like being told their wrong and look at the problems any one has telling off a Thai , even the Ambulance man who filmed a bad car , is supposedly being prosecuted for publishing the event and the patient died !! Which part of Thai culture is that then. It is not a banal generalisation it is a fact. Thais generally do not care about anyone else above themselves, proven time and time again !!!!!

Perhaps you should look at the word culture for a start and then your use of sweeping generalisations. ... QED