A suspected Russian robber arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport

rooster59

On 4/15/2018 at 8:39 AM, Rimmer said:

I counted 13 hits on the poor girl whilst she was on the floor, what a terrible beating to administer to a defenseless person.I hope he goes away for a long time.

and is made to regret every last moment of every punch, every minute of every day

11 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

I think he's gone extend his holiday for a fuw years longer!!

Say, bye bye freedom...  and for just 15000 euro's,  smart boy.

Good job Thai Police .

A lot of people do it for much less. The man is an animal. He would get into prison one way or another.

20 minutes ago, jinners said:

and is made to regret every last moment of every punch, every minute of every day

karma will have plenty of time to deal him back same as he dealt... pound for pound

18 hours ago, janpharma said:

Now...Thai will start to understand that Russian's (and many others) are NO quality tourists?...

Hopefully they won't use your logic. There is another thread here about an Australian pig farmer that wanted to molest a 2 year old and travelled many times to Thailand.

Could find negative examples from UK...US...China....Japan. Never mind right here domestically amongst the Thai population.

What should Thais understand out of this?

Edited by lkv
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Actually she looks devastated, just found out that the love of her life is a psychopath poor lass.

Like she hadn't found that out yet. Lavish life style funded by robbery and she had no clue. She's guilt as hell .

18 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Scum, should be charged with attempted murder for trying to beat her to death

..poor thing..a mere slip of a girl..probably all of 45kg..offered no resistance whatsoever..i guess his family feel real proud of him right now.

17 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

But, it was love (or lust, more exactly). Love can make you do crazy things ... like alcohol. Mmmm! Food for thoughts.

So I guess that somehow justifies this vile and inhuman crime. Go try to verbalize that to this young girls family and friends who will most likely harbor hatred for farang forever. I cant really blame them. Food for thought !

On 4/15/2018 at 6:55 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Indeed and in contrast to his FB site the pictures are labeled to be up-to-date.

Seems he lived way over his budget.

Is it his first crime in Thailand?

im guessing the Mercedes photos are in Thailand, renting an imported car like that wouldnt be cheap

5 minutes ago, brianj1964 said:

im guessing the Mercedes photos are in Thailand, renting an imported car like that wouldnt be cheap

Not quite sure whether I understand you post.

But yes, the pictures with the Merc have been done in Thailand.

Thai script plates, starting with digit "3" (which appears only for Bangkok).

merc.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

10 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Not quite sure whether I understand you post.

But yes, the pictures with the Merc have been done in Thailand.

Bangkok plates, starting with digit "3".

merc.jpg

i was agreeing with your post that he was living a lavish lifestyle, renting the car, the house, at least 2 bikes and hes been there since December, 

Edited by brianj1964

12 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

I believe someone posted an article in Russian earlier but it was deleted by a mod for not being in English.

No Russian language posts have been removed but maybe you are thinking of this post with a Russian link.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JAZZDOG said:

Like she hadn't found that out yet. Lavish life style funded by robbery and she had no clue. She's guilt as hell .

How do you know his lifestyle is ''funded by robbery''? And how do you know ''she's guilty as hell''? I'm not sticking up for this piece of vermin but there is , as of yet, no reason to believe his wife knew anything about it. Smacks of vile Russophobia to me.

On 15/04/2018 at 7:01 AM, ezzra said:

Leaving a million baht accumulate unsecured in a kiosk with one woman 

person to guard it in theses days of lawlessness, is a crime by itself....

Especially when even abandoned waste ground seems to have security guards all around town and there is absolutely nothing to steal

19 hours ago, wazzupnow said:

as he loves punching people in the face so much ,set him up for a match with connor mac gregor, or butterbean

he should enjoy that

He probably would maul Mcgregor 

He looks about twice the size