Fired FBI director Comey says Trump 'morally unfit' - ABC News interview

webfact

1 minute ago, alocacoc said:

Please read my post again. It's not that complicated. He should have done his job. Like a professional. Easy as that.

Apart from that, feel free to open a topic about conservative values.

Just pointing out that you didn't stop at the point about his doing his job, you then moved on to the topic of his book. His book was about values, and the sort of values that make a good president. As you're among his supporters, perhaps this might be an opportunity for you to enlighten those of us who don't see him as a person with any positive values.

On 4/16/2018 at 5:30 PM, Mansell said:

Based on the Liar in Chiefs rhetoric, his actions, and his immorality, I still think he is a sociopath. Eventually this will lead to his demise as a president and possibly any standing he has in the world. Just look at his tweets calling Comey a "slimeball" etc.....what a pathetic president and a sad human being. The American allies must be cringing or laughing up the sleeves. He makes America look like a tin pot dictatorship lead by a narcissistic self serving liar.

So true but Putin loves it. That is a most important person to this "white trash." 

On 4/16/2018 at 11:50 PM, JCauto said:

Yes, I agree he failed when he chose to reveal the information about Hillary and swung the election to Trump. And you're of course outraged about that and the way he damaged democracy even though it ended up getting your man Donald in, right? Is there no end to your hypocrisy?

He said he wrote the book  because "I was never going to write a book. But I decided I had to write this one to try and be useful. That was my goal after I was fired, to be useful. And it occurred to me maybe I can be useful by offering a view to people, especially to young people, of what leadership should look like and how it should be centered on values."  Remember when conservatives like yourself used to care about and espouse values? Which values that you advocate does Donald embody? Fiscal conservatism? Threw that out with the last Trillion Dollar budget giveaway to the Rich. Religious piety? You're kidding, right. Moral virtue? Uh huh. Non-involvement in Foreign Wars? That's gone. Actually, can you name a single conservative value that this guy possesses and has presided over in this greatest of presidencies?

Here's some useful information a/b what this bastardly man is accomplishing:

https://corporatepresidency.org/broken-promises-trump-profiting-off-presidency-empowering-lobbyists-big-donors/

• Like 1