Thaivisa problem with internet?

Captor

LOL, actually this is an improvement on the issue it has had for months between 9 and 10pm, and about which there are plenty of posts in the support forum.

They have fixed that.

In reality they fixed nothing at all, and it moved just by 1 hour when the clock was set to summer time.

3 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

LOL, actually this is an improvement on the issue it has had for months between 9 and 10pm, and about which there are plenty of posts in the support forum.

They have fixed that.

In reality they fixed nothing at all, and it moved just by 1 hour when the clock was set to summer time.

That doesn't make sense as if true it should have moved an hour the other way.

Just now, FritsSikkink said:

That doesn't make sense as if true it should have moved an hour the other way.

Then it was a coincidence, but it is a FACT that the same issues was before 1 hour earlier,  and there is plenty of evidence about in this and other threads.

29 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Then it was a coincidence, but it is a FACT that the same issues was before 1 hour earlier,  and there is plenty of evidence about in this and other threads.

This is exactly what I`ve been experiencing from about the last 4 months. This happens to me once or twice every couple of days, can happen at any time. Usually have to wait abt 15 minutes before it`s back to normal again. Remember making a post about this problem ages ago and did not received any replies.

6 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

This is exactly what I`ve been experiencing from about the last 4 months. This happens to me once or twice every couple of days, can happen at any time. Usually have to wait abt 15 minutes before it`s back to normal again. Remember making a post about this problem ages ago and did not received any replies.

Right, this view I have seen a lot. And what is this rubbish about Cloudfare? Can see the webpage offline??

Never happened! I hope TV not pay money for that service??