Belarusian prostitute has her day in Thai court

webfact

2 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Sorry she are not attractive and surely a prostitute and nobody try to shut her up because if she had any evidence Russia had already made her disappear 

So stop your fantasies about her and wake up 

Trump or Russia are not interested in her 

I am pretty sure many would find her attractive and so what if she is a sex worker.? There's nothing wrong with that. Its a job like any other.

4 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

People pay lots of money for lots of questionable things. There's an Israeli guy who got the idea to take mud from the Dead Sea, put it in pretty little white bottles, and sell the stuff for high prices in perfume shops.  It worked!   You may have bought some Dead Sea mud for your Thai g.f., and she loved you for it.

As for the OP:  I admire the Belarusian.  BTW, she may not be a prostitute.  Thus far, she's alleged to have led a course for people to choose to pay for, which didn't involve her doing sexual acts on anyone.  That's not prostitution. 

The press corps and many Thaivisa posters are going gaga about her because she's attractive in a sexual way.  Try to get beyond that, and see what she has to say.  Maybe she does have some dirt on Manafort cajoling with Russian tycoons.  ...could be interesting.   She may also have recordings and pics.  Otherwise, why are Russian and Trumpist right wingers so interested in shutting her up?

Shut up? Laughable. She's selling sex in Pattaya.

CNN would have paid millions for any real proof.

Gee whiz

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

It's easy to smirk and giggle at a topic like 'sex education' ....but if you're in touch with reality, you'll know than a large % of the general populace have sexual hang-ups.  Sexual problems are one of the most common reasons for couples breaking up (along with money problems and infidelity, which relates to sexual issues).  A sex education seminar, if done right, could do worlds of improvements for some people.  If you don't think sexual issues can be problematic, then perhaps you've been living in a hermetically sealed silicone tube. 

You and I don't have to agree whether she's attractive.  She looks quite good to me.  If Russians wanted her snuffed out, they'd be smart to get her back to their turf to do it.  Not like N.Korea killing Kim's brother at a Malaysian airport.  That was stupid and messy (and cruel).

And you know that Trump's people aren't interested in her?  Wow, you must have some very interesting info, that very few people are privy to.  

Did you know that none of the problems Cohen and Trump are embroiled in right now (seizure of data, possible indictments, etc) re; Cohen would be happening at all IF.....  a bank clerk somewhere in the US hadn't questioned a payment by one of the bank's account holders.  You see what I'm getting at?   Just one little person doing a seemingly insignificant thing, ....can set the ball rolling for the destruction of dozens of big fat careers, including Cohen's and Trump's.  

Similarly, it's possible the Belarus' girl has info that could cause a lot of pain for some big shot VIP law-breakers in Russia and the US.  I'm not saying it's a sure thing - but it's worth taking a look at.  If it's found that the Russian lass has nothing, then so be it, .....back to other things.

Wacky stuff. I see why you couldn't buy that plane ticket.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

It's easy to smirk and giggle at a topic like 'sex education' ....but if you're in touch with reality, you'll know than a large % of the general populace have sexual hang-ups.  Sexual problems are one of the most common reasons for couples breaking up (along with money problems and infidelity, which relates to sexual issues).  A sex education seminar, if done right, could do worlds of improvements for some people.  If you don't think sexual issues can be problematic, then perhaps you've been living in a hermetically sealed silicone tube. 

You and I don't have to agree whether she's attractive.  She looks quite good to me.  If Russians wanted her snuffed out, they'd be smart to get her back to their turf to do it.  Not like N.Korea killing Kim's brother at a Malaysian airport.  That was stupid and messy (and cruel).

And you know that Trump's people aren't interested in her?  Wow, you must have some very interesting info, that very few people are privy to.  

Did you know that none of the problems Cohen and Trump are embroiled in right now (seizure of data, possible indictments, etc) re; Cohen would be happening at all IF.....  a bank clerk somewhere in the US hadn't questioned a payment by one of the bank's account holders.  You see what I'm getting at?   Just one little person doing a seemingly insignificant thing, ....can set the ball rolling for the destruction of dozens of big fat careers, including Cohen's and Trump's.  

Similarly, it's possible the Belarus' girl has info that could cause a lot of pain for some big shot VIP law-breakers in Russia and the US.  I'm not saying it's a sure thing - but it's worth taking a look at.  If it's found that the Russian lass has nothing, then so be it, .....back to other things.

I can say the same thing about you how you know Russia want her back but Russians kill people in other countries that is a fact 

I don't know more than others and you too

Another fact Iran have the best hackers so probably they have more to do with this election results end Russia 

8 hours ago, seajae said:

wow, 20,000 baht for sex and then you get a certificate, what a bargain(not), have to wonder how many idiots took them up on it

Possibly some practice " on the field " was included..

3 hours ago, Justfine said:

Shut up? Laughable. She's selling sex in Pattaya.

CNN would have paid millions for any real proof.

Gee whiz

You have no proof of either of your assertions. Like drug raids these police actions are a waste of time and resources. She wasn't killing anybody or wearing multiple rolexes. Just a publicity stunt to pander to people's desire for meaningless sexsationalist stories.

4 hours ago, jing jing said:

Interesting comment.  Would you please post an example of a woman you consider attractive?  Just for comparison here is a picture of the woman you call an "ugly skank:"

Screenshot_20180417-201338.thumb.jpg.797f64fdc64e4c9d90d5f8e3296900f3.jpg

Its an unnecessary and untruthful cruel comment from a damaged person.

• Like 1