When "Mobile servicing isnt"

kannot

Im looking for a new  pick up so went out today to test drive a few, Ford Ranger, Chevrolet Colorado and the  Toyota Revo.

I knew Chevrolet offer mobile servicing so at the HuaHin dealer I asked them............they  said "dont know anything about it", I told my Wife its there on the Chevvy website and showed them. Nope "never heard of it"

Anyway test drove Chevvy Colorado High Country and  then off we  went down to Ford.

Meantime Wife had  called  Chevvy hotline who confirmed "mobile servicing " available, so she told them the dealer knew nothing of it.

Chevvy then call the dealer  and we go back and then "surprise" yes they do have mobile servicing .................but they dont have any staff so cant do it.

So there ya go, if you buy a  Chevvy near Hua  Hin dont expect mobile servicing despite the websites claims and i guess they "offer" this as dealers  are few and far between.

PS The Ford staff were much better and there premises  looked  better BUT the  Ranger, I didnt like it at all seemed a bit floaty/wallowy on the roads and the Colorado felt much better and I felt it  had a better interior..............Ill  go to a Bangkok dealer though if I buy  one.

Colorado1st  Ranger 2nd , Revo 3rd

Ranger was the 3.2 Wildtrak 4  door but failed to impress much. Colorado was the High Country  4 door and the Revo had a nice interior but it was , well...dull.

Another Franchise skimming again

Most probably don't want to pay for vehicle capable of doing the job & fuel

I would wander what head office would say (it's unfortunate you will be dealing with these people if you buy one )

Oh & i bet if you make the purchase in BBK & have all the Yes's in place' your local will say you CAN'T DO as you bought in BBK

27 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

I would wander what head office would say (it's unfortunate you will be dealing with these people if you buy one )

Oh & i bet if you make the purchase in BBK & have all the Yes's in place' your local will say you CAN'T DO as you bought in BBK

Wife spoke with the customer hotline about it and we are sure they called them, but  no change, said they dont have the staff to offer it, really its down to Chevrolet to either insist or tell customers "except Hua Hin" area

31 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

Im up to BKK regularly, Im giving this  dealer a miss, the car was  good I liked it way better than the Ranger. Ill buy in BKK

Archived