German school in Koh Samui

Hi there!

Is there a German school in Koh Samui as well? Any infos/recommendations/experiences highly appreciated..

Planning to move back to Thailand with my son in the next 2 years about and was first thinking about going to Chiang Mai as there is a quite nice/good "affordable" German school..

Was living long time in Phuket + Bangkok but not willing to pay around 1000 Euro/month for the school...

Thnx a lot

Cheers

I don't think there's a German School, if you mean like International School or Bilingual (English Programme) School, but there are some language schools that include German in their program, for example "Mind Your Language" in Bo Phut and "Samui Language School" in Lamai; and there might be more.

There are several International Schools, from Year 1 to Year 10, a few to Year 13, at Samui – five in all I believe – and a bilingual English Program school for K1 to K3, and P1 to P6 only, which is "relative" affordable. Only one of the international schools is to my knowledge up in the €1,000 a month level, some are in the range of 250,000 baht a year (3 terms), excluding extras, like school-bus, uniforms, books, etc.

:smile: