Nissan dealer - blue book problems

Joinaman

7 hours ago, Joinaman said:

Ahhh
Lose face !!
Maybe if more people made them lose face, they might actually do the job they are supposed to do
Sometimes I just walk away f on them without a word and go elsewhere
Other times I just tell them what I think and do it myself
Wrong ??
Maybe , but I'm too old to put up with some of the crap and bullshit I get from some of them
If they want my custom, then be polite, honest and helpful
In return I will give a big thank you , and often a good tip
Otherwise -----
But will wait till I have the book in my hand before I tell them what I think of their service and staff, lol

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You may have an attitude problem chummy...:sad:

If you were like that when you bought the ride I can understand why they "lost" the book...

• Haha 1

On 20/04/2018 at 2:52 PM, Joinaman said:

yes 

will be polite, but firm to the manager, who will give me the book

but if i see the lady, nooooo

I don't understand the thinking here about still smiling and saying thank you to staff who are ignorant, tell lies, and generally don;t know what they are doing

if they do this, then i think its fair to return the favour. If more people did this, maybe they will learn to provide the service they are paid to do

And if 'the lady' is a no-show and the manager 'is out' but the new-hire tea boy has been tasked to hand over the blue book to the stroppy farang when he gets here from his shopping, will your blood pressure rise further with any hope of personally delivering some hugely, self-important but totally laughable 'som nam nah' moment to 'the lady' summarily dashed by their all-knowing, we are smarter than the average farang way of saving face?

Get over it. Last year you were a trusting noob and that was YOUR fault and nothing to do with 'the lady'. If you stay the course, there will be plenty more similar situations where, forearmed with knowledge of how things work around here, you have a 50/50 chance of being right rather than a right Charlie.

• Like 1

Took how long ?

Nearly 6 weeks of being polite
Nobody to deal with it ? , ok
Come back next week, thank you, ok
You need more papers ? Ok I come back with more
Still no book, ? Next week maybe ? Ok I come back
This is with my thai lady doing most of the talking
After 6 visits and nearly 7 weeks I go in and think , <deleted> you, you've had long enough to sort it out and tell them so
Amazing enough, one week later I have the book
How much longer would I have been if I kept saying ok, thank you, no worries, I come back later, as most of you seem to suggest ?
Freebies,
Didn't ask for them,
But will not say no to them. The manager knew they had cocked up and the standard of service was poor, so he gave the freebies as a way of apologising
Brown nosed
Sorry maybe should not hav said that, but the feeling is the same
Always smile, say thank you, no worries, even when you know they are wrong ?
Can only do that much before having to tell them they are wrong, sometimes in a polite manner, but sometimes not

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect