Distraught Woman Wants Justice For Boyfriend's Prison Death

snoop1130

18 hours ago, Davmaac said:

So both yourself and your wife "lose control" and need to be stopped from hurting people?

Sounds like you are well suited to each other but I would worry for the kid in your home

Davmaac you are invited to visit us to meet my wife and myself. We are not violent people at all and my wife's daughter of 21 is just fine. No need to worry about her.

Please try to comprehend what I am trying to say. Adrenaline is just like a drug that can change our normal behaviour. It can even be addictive. (See Muay Thai Fighters, boxers, even policemen, for example)

When I was forced to fight, it was self defence, but when adrenaline rush sets in, one can easily lose control. Nobody should say: "that cannot happen to me". Adrenaline helped Stone Age People to survive, to fight big animals for food, to run from them or from a stronger enemy.

There is still some part of stone age in us.

That time my wife punished her daughter I was very much surprised to see her like that.

Later on she also regreted and couldn't understand why she lost control. She never beat her daughter before and never after.